The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have been blocked too, woof.

Just getting caught up, is Lawson out?

We have to hold them here. Can't give them a score here and the ball back to start the third qtr.

Poopy poop poop

Qb run.

This has nothing to do with my sooner allegiance but I freaking hate Gary Danielson

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Clemson is the most boring undefeated team in the history of college football to watch on offense.

Clemson is the most boring undefeated team in the history of college football to watch on offense.

Quite repetitive play calling.

Really? I would think Alabama would hold that honor or maybe LSU

I was honestly expecting OK to have the game in hand by halftime. Shows how much I know....

Quite repetitive play calling.

Its like the same 7 plays, the QB completes very few passes (yet attempts some bad ones) and its mundane.
Their D on the other hand, very fun to watch, as they swarm.

Their coach is still an asshole though. Dont really care who wins here, but I was hoping for something fun to watch.

Clemson gets penalty and Oklahoma is only warned?

So confused

Its like the same 7 plays, the QB completes very few passes (yet attempts some bad ones) and its mundane.
Their D on the other hand, very fun to watch, as they swarm.

Their coach is still an asshole though. Dont really care who wins here, but I was hoping for something fun to watch.

Most of the high tempo offenses just run the same handful of plays, over and over and over again, relying on the big play to dazzle.

YES!!!!

Also, I hate Dabba Dabba Dobber.

Mayfield almost breaks his leg...

Lot of time.

Clemson gets penalty and Oklahoma is only warned?

So confused

They had already been warned

They're lulling the d to sleep...

Hate it when I'm right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back