THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

I miss Pinslayer... But his alter Ego PKORF reminds me of old Tim Conway skits called Dorf on Golf. Ive never met PKORF, but I think he has to resemble DORF....:act-up:
Is Ntanygd760 the caddy?

good stuff

Wish we could have caddies for this thing, would be fun doing that if people didn't make it but want to help.

I own land in one of these states...Do I qualify? :alien:

Team Ohio

1.) GolfinFF, dude saves lives and is a blast to golf with. he has the heart of a lion.
2.) PhillyV, has the game to back up the smack talk. And from what I hear makes a mean BBQ.
3.) Pkorf, don't know him and haven't seen his game. But with the "Bro-mance" that is going on between him and Gunner. He has to be there to keep Gunner motivated.

Speaking of Gunner.....where is Gunner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I own land in one of these states...Do I qualify? :alien:
Sadly no I believe the rules state you must live in the state at time of signups.

I know I've been quiet lately captain but just got done putting my work in for the day. Driver needs some straightening out, but overall happy. Some wonky putting on the double pars.

b5cb88863730868fa90e770e3e34cbb3.jpg
bd3b8252ba4af943c7c3515b472f58a4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Utest

I wish it was a long weekend. With sun instead of crappy grey skies.

Suppose to be 60f and sunny in Columbus Sunday! We also have 0 snow!

Yeah man, 62 here and windy as hell.

Will definitely be getting some prep in for the season. Some opportunities for final excuses for the captain over the next two days!

If most courses are anything like my back yard, it's going to be a muddy mess this weekend. All that rain earlier in the week did not help.

Ok new question, Time to lay it out there

Who should us captains pick (in your respective state) and why?
Feeling stuck 441? I can help you out.
You should pick someone from Ohio because they're from Ohio. Easy as that
Honestly I'm glad this is all on you brother

Man what a thread today. Wow.

Captains, best of luck on your selections.

Wish we could have caddies for this thing, would be fun doing that if people didn't make it but want to help.

Maybe this could be the curveball we've heard about?

Just sayin:fingers-crossed:

I wouldn't wish walking this course on anyone, not even Michigan.

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Quoted for 100% truth

And THPer pace, you guys wouldn't finish before Monday

Curious, when are the captains picks actually made? I know they're announced on Monday, are they also submitted on Monday or before then?

So I know that I am not technically a Michigan or Ohio native as of right now but what if I happen to have the same weekend off and convert from a Chicago Bears fan to a Detroit Lions or Cleveland Browns fan? Would I be eligible? If not, mikedean441 or jdtox...what do I need to do to be part of this amazing event? :alien: or am I serious?

Curious, when are the captains picks actually made? I know they're announced on Monday, are they also submitted on Monday or before then?

We have til monday to turn them in

bc4f4ba4db16f1f473721a57cdb7eb05.jpg

TrueTemper supporter throughout the years! Time for some upgrades though...

Wow.. These posts have been fast and furious today.. Step away to practice for a few hours and you fall behind by 10 pages... Awesome... As mentioned in prior posts.. There are no bad picks on the Michigan side of things..
On the Ohio side .. Frogger & I made fast friends. I would love be able to compete with him involved.. Good luck buddy.. I am uninformed to make any other picks..

I am passionate about this event.. I have made no secret about this.. This one fits my eye.. I want to be part of this team.. Because it is a true team.. The Regional tie for some reason really struck me..

My 3 picks:
I have thought on this tonight for a bit.
Lions81.. Solid game.. I would have a good time with him as a teammate.. I know we would have some interesting conversations. Bright guy. Nice guy.

MichiganSlice: CJ has that undefinable character.. Would set the upbeat tone for the event.. This benefits both sides.. As much as he down plays it.. He is a golfer and wants to compete.. He will perform..plus I need another clown to clown around with.. Not to mention the Cobra he put me onto.. Absolute Fly Machine..

Wyzyguy... I hear he is passionate about this event.. Seriously.. If this is the last word to the captain... I need to be on this team... II check a lot of boxes as a team mate. In my short time as a THPER I have participated every chance given. Give me this chance to participate.. We will give Ohio as good honest match & have lots of laughs along the way... In closing..Pick me... Pick me...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The calm before the storm????

Well by caddie I mean follow the group hanging on their cart, taking care of bunkers for them and talking through the shots and doing everything but actually carrying the bag.
I suppose that is a fore caddie

Well by caddie I mean follow the group hanging on their cart, taking care of bunkers for them and talking through the shots and doing everything but actually carrying the bag.
I suppose that is a fore caddie

That won't be happening.
But I assure you, THP Events are pretty decent already.

That won't be happening.

Not for this event anyways

#TheGrandaddy

That won't be happening.
Totally understand, won't stop me from showing up on the range though. Way to much liability on the courses part if they let everyone do that.

Back