Kentwool Kickoff Classic - Travel & Extra Rounds thread

Well I've got some not so great news. Rolled my ankle today by the cart path on our 4th hole. I played through the pain but I'm really hurting now.

The good news is I'm not missing this event for anything so I'll be ready to roll on one leg if need be in two weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man Mike! Get it looked at. Maybe some ice too? Get well fella.

JM

Al this food talk made me hungry, so we are going out for some ribs tonight!

JM

Who's ready for a practice round, I can't wait!!!

My earlier offer to pick up someone at ATL on the way still stands if anyone still needs a ride. Let me know.

Anyone have an idea of when we'll get a more detailed itinerary? Weather is looking good, but I'd like to possibly pick up some things for the trip this weekend.

Anyone have an idea of when we'll get a more detailed itinerary? Weather is looking good, but I'd like to possibly pick up some things for the trip this weekend.
I would imagine in the next few days. Pretty simple..range..golf..the. meeting up for grub

I would imagine in the next few days. Pretty simple..range..golf..the. meeting up for grub

Oh yeah and the presentation of trophies to the Wool Warriors!

Thanks. Mostly was curious about where we'll be grubbing. Half the fun is in the food :)

Thanks. Mostly was curious about where we'll be grubbing. Half the fun is in the food :)

On site for fri and sat eve

Somehow a chicken fingers run needs to be worked into the mix.

Got a room set up last night for Jed and I for Thursday night in Columbus, GA. I would image there will be a few cold Rolling Rocks consumed at that pit stop on the way to RTJ Grand National.

Looking at the extended forecast for next week.......... Bring your sunscreen

and SHORTS! :thumb:

Shorts were being packed anyway..looking forward to a sunburn and some good Southern food!

Got a room set up last night for Jed and I for Thursday night in Columbus, GA. I would image there will be a few cold Rolling Rocks consumed at that pit stop on the way to RTJ Grand National.
if you're driving I might not even stop overnight and just power through lol

We are stopping! The hotel has a great, real breakfast buffet. I stay there all the time for that very reason..lol

We are stopping! The hotel has a great, real breakfast buffet. I stay there all the time for that very reason..lol

I meant not stop drinking through the night until walking into the buffet!

What is this sunscreen and shorts that you speak of?
Can't help you with sunscreen but will be glad to take a pair of scissors to your pants to hook you up with some shorts! haha

Should make for a fun practice round, hope you like heavy metal :angel:

Can't help you with sunscreen but will be glad to take a pair of scissors to your pants to hook you up with some shorts! haha

Haha... Well then I guess i'm scared if I all I pack is shorts...

Back