The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had my first treatment of PT for my back. The woman treating me was great and answered all my questions but I'm just completely floored by the plan she laid out for my back. I knew something was going on but I didn't think it was this bad. Outlook for golf is practically non existent until late summer. I know it's going to take some work to get back quality of life that I want but just wasn't ready for this right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get better brother. Golf will be waiting for you and healthy is more important.

Dented my driver at golfsmith. I am beyond pissed because it should have been avoidable. Does anyone know where I can just get a driver head? I don't need a shaft or adapter.

Having to fire someone always sucks. Try and give 2nd and 3rd chances, but when someone just doesnt show effort or care, it wears on me.

Having to fire someone always sucks. Try and give 2nd and 3rd chances, but when someone just doesnt show effort or care, it wears on me.

2nd and 3rd chances should be enough for someone to show they care.. It sucks, but at the end of the day it is how you make your living bro

Alarm went off, hit snooze like usual a couple times, wife gets up and gets ready to do a quick workout, she starts yelling for help right as I try to get back to sleep...turns out she heard and then discovered water streaming under the sink in our pseudo wet bar that's in our living room area (would quickly but not quickly enough figure out it's from a hose that come off the connector --- pro tip: replace all plastic crap hoses under your sinks with the metal/braided ones with real connectors). So the water is just spraying like crazy under the sink, straight up into the bottom of the sink and looks like there's a waterfall under the cabinet. We bought this house a couple years ago and aren't used to everything yet, so we were looking for shutoff valves and didn't see any cuz of the way the cabinet bottom was haphazardly cut into to barely expose the valves (too dark and we were being silly I guess). Eventually we found the shutoff and get it turned off. Not sure how long it was spewing water, but the water got into our living room (rug, under chairs, down floor grates), the AV closet that is right next to the sink area (rug, record shelf, AV equipment shelf), and the bedroom that shares a wall (carpet). Sheet rock doesn't seem too wet and not very high up. We were cleaning up, moving desks/furniture/shelves/boxes/etc for 5-6 hours.

Fans for rug and carpet and dehumidifier running now...and will have that steady din for a couple days at least.

Focusing on the following blessings:
* Couldn't have been spraying very long, so could have been MUCH worse
* So so so glad this didn't happen when we weren't home
* Glad my wife wanted to get up in plenty of time before her 7:30 meeting
* Cement floors and no carpet in biggest areas where water spread to
* Carpet cleaning / water removal guy showed up within an hour or so of us calling him
* We are healthy and on this side of the dirt

2nd and 3rd chances should be enough for someone to show they care.. It sucks, but at the end of the day it is how you make your living bro
That's the thing, dude. He's a good guy, it's just a lack of work ethic and me constantly having to fix it had me fuming today.

When it rains, it pours.
Just found out my uncle in Indy has ALS.

Geez.

That's the thing, dude. He's a good guy, it's just a lack of work ethic and me constantly having to fix it had me fuming today.

Yeah but your a good guy and he knows it and is taking advantage.

Not worth it.. I will take his job

You would round out a pretty sweet foursome.

According to Mmaynard it's him, war eagle and Wardy when he moves down. So you need to beat him and then for leaving me out I leave him out.

When it rains, it pours.
Just found out my uncle in Indy has ALS.

Geez.

My uncle died from ALS. Such a horrible, horrible disease. Positive thoughts heading your way.

P.S. Eff ALS!

You would round out a pretty sweet foursome.

According to Mmaynard it's him, war eagle and Wardy when he moves down. So you need to beat him and then for leaving me out I leave him out.

Sounds good to me dude. Florida sounds amazing right about now.

If Beags offers me a job that I can live on out there I'll drop my laptop off before I leave today

What's the number and does it apply to Arizona.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back