THP Regional Rivalry - How Awesome Is This

I thought the Ohio hats were grey to match the sky?

I hope they will be available to purchase even if we're not picked for the events, they look great!

Dude those are sweet!

I hope they will be available to purchase even if we're not picked for the events, they look great!

Unfortunately as mentioned in the first post, there are literally 8 of each hat being made. While we would have liked to have made more and had extras for people, inventory and costs came into play.

Great looking headwear!
I just hope the Ohio guys can get fitted hats...

Wow very excited about those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those look great. Hopefully I am able to reserve one of them in a few weeks.

They look fantastic!

Freakin' awesome! Ready to wear one proudly!

They would look better with "Missouri vs Kansas" on them ;)

Great looking hats. Lucky guys getting to participate in these.

Love love love love these!!!

Yup....those are pretty darn cool! #JealousInTexas

Loving the hats! Hope to be wearing one in a few months time!

I'm digging the Blue (either one) & the Red. Not a fan of the "trucker" look though ... just me. :dont-know:

These hats all came out super sharp! Well done!

The color choices are great and designs are perfect. I dig the trucker hats. The grey and white might be my favorite

Those are all really nice!

Just saying, it doesn't get much more boarder war than Kansas vs Missouri....you know, for future reference.

With all the excitement of making Team Michigan. I completely forgot about the hats... We are gonna look good boys. Well .. Most us anyways..

Still jealous of this look

Love the hats no matter what. Very excited that I will actually get to wear one!! Go Team DMV!!!

Man these hats look soooo good. Really excited to find out which Team in each Rivalry is rocking which hat. I like the full baseball caps better than the trucker style caps I think, but I keep going back and forth.

I just realized that JB went with Blue and Gray for the DMV v Carolina RR. Wonder if it was a specific Civil War reference. We all know how that match turned out.

Back