New Under Armour UA Golf Shoes

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score

160301_WRLD_GolfUpdte_ShoesLogo

Oh Snap?! Three different styles? Maybe looks like one is spikeless?!

I have never worn a pair of UA shoes. Would need to check them out, but for comfort, they arent the first brand I think of when thinking of golf shoes I want to try.

I have never worn a pair of UA shoes. Would need to check them out, but for comfort, they arent the first brand I think of when thinking of golf shoes I want to try.

The originals weren't friendly for wide feet. Sold mine after 3 rounds unfortunately

The originals weren't friendly for wide feet. Sold mine after 3 rounds unfortunately
All of their regular athletic shoes seem to have narrow toe boxes.

I dont like narrow toe boxes.

Will be interesting to see what they look like. Would be nice if they have similar toe box size to the micro g shoes

All of their regular athletic shoes seem to have narrow toe boxes.

I dont like narrow toe boxes.

Agreed. I'm a huge Spieth homer and therefore a UA one, but if these are the same narrow toe box I'm out again

Agreed. I'm a huge Spieth homer and therefore a UA one, but if these are the same narrow toe box I'm out again
I am a fan of UA gear as well, will check the shoes out for sure, hope they are solid.

Think both Spieth and Woodland have been wearing them, just not during the round. Think I remember them showing those guys on the putting green pre-round and having a spikeless on.

Think both Spieth and Woodland have been wearing them, just not during the round. Think I remember them showing those guys on the putting green pre-round and having a spikeless on.

I still wear mine and love them. Solid solid shoe and my feet aren't narrow. They supply support over the whole foot. Still get comments about them on the course.

Looking forward to these but have a feeling they are going to look like the original's.

Yeah the right one and the pic at the end of the video seem spikeless.

I still wear mine and love them. Solid solid shoe and my feet aren't narrow. They supply support over the whole foot. Still get comments about them on the course.

Looking forward to these but have a feeling they are going to look like the original's.

I wonder why I had so many problems. Never worn a wide shoe but these things killed my feet. Look sharp though

Im with Nate, I need a wide in some brands and had no issues with my UA shoes. Super comfortable.

I wonder why I had so many problems. Never worn a wide shoe but these things killed my feet. Look sharp though

Not sure I am with Nate though this is one very comfortable shoe. I have even had to wear wides in other shoes before but this one feels like it is made for my foot.

I'm baffled. I own 10+ pairs of golf shoes, never in wide and never had issues. I'm just weird

Do I spy a spikeless release upcoming?

I HOPE so! Based on these profile shots, they look more traditional in design....and I'm a fan of that. Would love to have a UA spikeless I could wear straight from work to the course/practice.

#SkimmerAlert

LOL.

I have yet to try a single UA shoe on, running, basketball, golf or otherwise.....but I'm certainly intrigued. I like the ones that Nate has, other than the fact that his feet are oddly way to small for his body. Other than that, they look good!

Moved to its own thread.

I have yet to try a single UA shoe on, running, basketball, golf or otherwise.....but I'm certainly intrigued. I like the ones that Nate has, other than the fact that his feet are oddly way to small for his body. Other than that, they look good!

Dude, I'm size 11! Maybe it's just my goofy walk that has you off.

Spikeless!!! I hope these fit my fat, square, Fred Flintstone feet.

Back