Nike Vapor Flex 440 Driver

I really really hope they got the sound as close to the 2015 Vapor Pro as possible. That driver sound was perfect.

I really really hope they got the sound as close to the 2015 Vapor Pro as possible. That driver sound was perfect.

Agreed, they nailed the sound and feel on that one.

Not a fanof the looks, but interested in hitting it though

Nike Vapor Flex 440 Driver

b7ab178357e5bf3a0e554248eba645e3.jpg

Is that the same head tucked in this Lunar Control box I am assuming.

Edit: I think it may actually be the Vapor Fly.

Dan
Divot Diggers Golf

Sharing the love of golf through those that suck at it

Not pretty if you ask me.

That's distracting. Matt black with just blue swoosh would have looked better imo

That's distracting. Matt black with just blue swoosh would have looked better imo

Probably the reason none of their pro's are going with that one.

Oof that blue on the crown is to distracting to me. Won't even give it a shot.

Oof that blue on the crown is to distracting to me. Won't even give it a shot.

Same. But their other drivers look REALLY good in blue. This one however is just a huge no.

If it was just black and blue I would be in love, in the looks department. The yellow does not match anything IMO. If you have to have the volt, match it with white or black IMO are the only two good looking options.

It looks better than I first thought

I don't know. Weird double standard for me. I think the color on Cobra stuff looks cool. This just seems cheesy to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The looks are growing on me.

I love the looks of all 3, definitely will be trying them out.

Love how all 3 look.

Pre-ordered mine yesterday after being fitted with it and absolutely loving it. Was able to get my spin down a little bit more, closing in at 2700-3000 now. Tried the fly pro at the same time but had trouble getting the spin rate down, and with me launching the ball high, It just didn't work for me.

We'll see how it performs on the course when I get it!

Looking forward to your feedback. I'm taking this one out for a test drive this week

2bd38543c46f062f3e6242bc35dd9ae8.jpg

5d2ee1fef257f857f9d9e7134d6dcadc.jpg

58235749ad41781d676185d9d0a4e18e.jpg

90ee8e50a802e8169b3f445aaf4713f5.jpg

Hmmmmm, not sure what I think.

Sole looks better than the crown, but not a fan of color scheme.

Hmmmmm, not sure what I think.

After hitting it for 15 balls, I am not sure either.
Very low spin though.

After hitting it for 15 balls, I am not sure either.
Very low spin though.
I figured it'd be a pretty dang low spinner, the pod tech is legit for what they want. But man, the aesthetic move this year I just done get.

How'd it sound.

I think it looks great! The two colors and the pattern on the back of the crown. I'm also partial to the blue.

I figured it'd be a pretty dang low spinner, the pod tech is legit for what they want. But man, the aesthetic move this year I just done get.

How'd it sound.

Sounded decent. Very very muted.
It reminds me of the Jags helmet.

I actually kind of like the look - I hit last year's Flex and the Pro was a lot better for me, but as with any equipment, I'd love to get some swings in.

Back