THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

the possible matchups that could happen are just chalked with great players. its going to be a fun time watching

the possible matchups that could happen are just chalked with great players. its going to be a fun time watching

Then there's my pairing....?
Great players no doubt, but I bring that level down!

I'm still here. I don't contribute much in here but I'm still lurking.

If MD441 came to me and said he needed me, I'd try to persuade him to find someone else, but if in the event I was needed, I'd be there.

I never fully committed to this event because I know I can't/wouldn't be able to give the amount of time that THP and True Temper deserved. There are others on here that were willing to commit everything they had to the event. It's just too bad most of those are on Team Michigan and all that time is going to be wasted after they get stomped. :alien:

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

If I were on the outside looking in as a resident of one these two states. I would stay engaged all the way. You never know what can happen. I had to go back into the pool of hopefuls yesterday.

What pairings and match ups is everyone wanting to see?

I for one would like to see a 441/Certifi_able vs JDtox/MichiganSlice. That would be a good match.

Do you have any you are looking/hoping for?
I want a crack at the unbeatable pairing of jdtox/MichiganSlice

I need to look into booking a tee time right after the first wave in the morning gets out. That'd be fun to follow the last group

I would be up for this as I plan on attending to root on Team Ohio

Would if I could, but I can't so I won't...

Honestly I think both of you will have plenty of alternates at the ready if needed.

rbarthle17 you coming to this event? Would love to play another round with you again after the teams tee off.

I would be up for this as I plan on attending to root on Team Ohio

rbarthle17 you coming to this event? Would love to play another round with you again after the teams tee off.
While I cannot speak for him on the matter, he was unable to try to get into the event due to schedule conflict with his daughters dance recital.

New implements to seal Ohio defeat and Michigan victory will be arriving soon... Not soon enough... But Soon!!!! Well.. Soonish... Bahahahahhahahha (Evil Laugh implied):devil:

I'm not sure those two tend to argue on the course.

I'd like to see a Milkman/441 vs Tpluff/Wzyguy match.

Tpluff/Wyzyguy... Too much powder for one cannonball. #WreckingBall :alien2:

I want a crack at the unbeatable pairing of jdtox/MichiganSlice

I wouldn't say unbeatable, just undefeated to this point. All challengers are welcome!

Tpluff/Wyzyguy... Too much powder for one cannonball. #WreckingBall :alien2:

You guys going to sing that song for us on the tee box?

You guys going to sing that song for us on the tee box?
We could also dress the part too.

I bet we would win that match pretty handily. :alien:

Some #ThpRegionalRivalry prep in the back yard with the 48 degree wedge. Distance and direction pretty spot on.
01a647a76cffe32c39bd1a9154cf3749.jpg

Nice, what weight do you have on those

This forum cracks me up. Can't wait for June!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do know this event is on a saturday right? Wxyzabc whatever it is has broad shoulders

I bet you wouldn't look if we did. I'm not liable for the medical ramifications.

You know, early on in my life my nickname was Bone Crusher. It fits here.
Lol u quick skimmed and thought that said Bruce Jenner

I bet you wouldn't look if we did. I'm not liable for the medical ramifications.

You know, early on in my life my nickname was Bone Crusher. It fits here.

I've seen way worse things in my life! And I'd play golf with you in your outfits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back