WGC-Dell Match Play Thread (Spoilers)

Omg, Jason days drives the first green, it's only 382

WOW, I need Day's masseuse!

That was crushed.

WGC-Dell Match Play Thread (Spoilers)

#TexasRollTide

+ a 25mph wind and downhill helps.

I don't care what the conditions are, he had to hit long, slight draw and hard. Then he sinks the eagle. That had to play havoc with Jadie

I don't care what the conditions are, he had to hit long, slight draw and hard. Then he sinks the birdie. That had to play havoc im with Jadie
Eagle you mean

Jason Freakin Day everyone. What a stud. All the talking heads were saying he should take the match off and take the L and move on. HA! Whatever! Dude is wicked, simple as that!

ZJ is ROLLING kaymer...5 up through 8

Jason Freakin Day everyone. What a stud. All the talking heads were saying he should take the match off and take the L and move on. HA! Whatever! Dude is wicked, simple as that!

Day may only have to play 10 holes today at this rate.

Remember how well he played at the open after the injury. I mean he didn't win but this guy has no quit in him

Victor looks like he's ready to get out of Texas with those shots he's playing. LOL.

Spieth 4 up w/ 5 to play.

Justin Thomas tried his best for the bank shot hole in 1

Spieth has time to make it to 6th street for happy hour.

Oh man Berger clips the rock wiffs the ball and airmails the club.

How can you not like Phil!!!

Oh man Berger clips the rock wiffs the ball and airmails the club.
Who says I can't play like the pro's?

...I did see that, it was a tough spot.

Late to this party but ZJ rolled Kaymer, like legitimately Tigered him

Late to this party but ZJ rolled Kaymer, like legitimately Tigered him

Kaymer shooting 41 on the front will make any opponent look like a beast. But, to Zach's credit, he did play well. ACC is definitely in his wheelhouse.

Why do guys keep going at that pin with a right to left wind?? Right edge all day long and end up center of the green.

Jason ****ing Day!

Back