2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Congrats on the solid choice, Brian!! You w 441 or #Chad?

I like that the teams are announced this week as well!!

Fun stuff, post Masters, at THP!!

Congrats Brian! This was a great selection! One less spot for us but im still holding on to hope

Good choice on #TheCup. Hope to see you down there in July

Congrats Brian! This was a great selection! One less spot for us but im still holding on to hope

I am forced to ask....who's side are you on?

Last edited:
Oh yeah. Great choice. It will be an awesome event.

Only a couple of more days. Talked to Hashtag today and he said he is so excited about finding out who is on his team.

Im ready to rumble

Going to put out a little poll on Twitter and ask "Who Ya Got" #Team441 or #TeamHashtag and I hope all hopefuls and others join in.
Great choice Brian!

Already responded on Twitter so this shouldn't be a surprise. Sorry Mike, no swag for you. It's #TeamHashtag for the win.

Between this, The Grandaddy thread, the Masters thread over the weekend and a few other busy topics I think my computer's refresh button is going to be broken by the end of the week. And for some reason the battery on my phone keeps dying quickly when I'm not at my computer...

I would dearly love to get in on this and return to my favorite spot in the world....True Blue and Caledonia!

One more day until signups! #Team441...will be bringing home the swag!

No bout adout it! #Team441 will get it done.

I mean. It's #swag441. No way his team is letting all that swag go to #teamhashtag.

Since it's signup week, I suppose that I should use my Golden Ticket.

golden%20ticket_zpsc5sapbdj.jpg
Awesome I don't think you could use your ticket on a better THP event

Since it's signup week, I suppose that I should use my Golden Ticket.

golden%20ticket_zpsc5sapbdj.jpg
Great choice Brian! I hope to meet up with you again there!

I'm going with #teamhashtag this time also!! Reall anxious about the sign up this week!

One day closer to sign ups! It would be an honor to play those courses in a THP event

I come back from the family vacation the week before ... now I'm trying to swindle the wife into making this happen too. Would love to represent THP on #TeamHashTag

Holy crap we are close

I need to say eff it, jump into this one and let the chips fall where they will.

So much fun to be had when these two courses are involved.

Back