Week 2 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Lets go keenan allen get out of negative

Poor GG, she cant pick a kicker. Last week the dude misses two, figures go Ohio St and pick up Nugent....He booted his first FG attempt.

Wow, kickers hate Mike Hunt.....

Love seeing a sleeper pick like Matt Jones playing well and getting red zone touches. Even if he is on my bench today.

Oh Manziel, you have to learn how to run the QB sneak. That was freaking pathetic.

Mariotta looks awful

Scobee inked an extension after Pitt signed him and he's missed some key fg/xp... He'll be on the street Monday I think

Nick Foles at the half with 2 points, I was expecting more from him against the Redskins.

AS of right now I'm on pace to set a record for lowest fantasy points in history. What a horrible week!

Benjamin looking real good on my bench...

I'm just hoping that the second half games get me some points.... getting into quite the hole right now

I can't win picking who to start. Left Dion Lewis on my bench and he has 14 points already!

The Niners D is also killing me.

I can't win picking who to start. Left Dion Lewis on my bench and he has 14 points already!

Belichick must really like him. I would have bet money he'd be riding pine atleast a little after his fumble, but right back out there the next series... Very rare for BB

Nice battle with staticline & I. He has Beckham going off right now. I'm leading 43.5 to 40 but he's projected to win 111-109. I have Romo going this afternoon and he's got Williams and Witten......let's go Beasley and Escobar! Hahaha

My pathetic team thanks you.

Sankey, DHopkins and Mike Wallace have me a combined 3... oh swell

Sankey, DHopkins and Mike Wallace have me a combined 3... oh swell

Fantasy football is an intresting animal. Eli and Deangelo Williams combine for 37 right now.

Fantasy football is an intresting animal. Eli and Deangelo Williams combine for 37 right now.
holy crap hahaha. I think I have had the fantasy disappointment that is Deangelo the last 4/5 years until this one

Awesome...coleman carted off the field in atl

Back