Week 2 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Outside of beckham jr nothing solid from 1pm players...most of team remaining is monday

Another big game from Gronk along with Fitzgerald. Kung Suh Panda is pleased yet again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 td's for Fitzgerald...heck of a bounce back this year

I think that is 3 times today I have seen a WR get a TD, only to have a review come back and show them down at the 1. Julio, Kendal Wright and someone else. Total game changer for Fantasy players.

My team, woof.

Touch down yeldon!

The guys who are supposed to be scoring are for me today. Made some mistakes between bench and active roster (got a bunch of 10+ guys there and Amendola is going to give me zero).

Brady came into the season with a limited set of receivers, so I figured Amendola would get some targets, but it looks like Amendola killed Brady's dog or something.

15 catches for allen last week...2 this week lol

Hope romo and Forsett don't go off for 65....

I need Cole Beasley to go HAM on the Eagles to make up for me picking him over Benjamin this week.

I like this. I was supposed to lose by 10 or so. Winning by over 100.

I'm down like 20 with only Mia D left...looking forward to next week

Wow. NE letting buffalo back in. Now I got to sweat this out. That TD to Watkins hurt

LOL at me ever picking Mike Evans... yowza what a fail.

Today was a great day to have Gostkowski and Edelman!

Week 2 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Well put up 103 pts after getting -0.5 and 3 from one RB and my Flex position. Time to sit back and cross my fingers

Back