Williams FW32 Irons

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A few days ago we showed you the 1st in hand pictures of the Williams Players Series Driver and we have begun testing on it and so far are really impressed.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?12370-Williams-FW32-Players-Series-Driver

Now we have the newest irons from the company and they are absolutely gorgeous. We are getting these ready for testing this week and have only hit a few balls with them, but so far we like what we are trying out. Here are some pictures of the iron line.

914244079_PgmHX-L-1.jpg

914243987_FAzBg-L-1.jpg

914244039_dVZcM-L-1.jpg

917408412_NK98T-L-1.jpg

917408428_WPFzM-L-1.jpg

Great looking sticks. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Are the faces milled or is it just my screen?

• Admin
The faces are milled.

is that a graphite shaft?

• Admin
We have both available for testing.

that's cool. they look stunning. kind of like a better looking version of the ap1's. how's that milled face feel at impact?

I really like the woods, and these irons really complement them. Good looking face and the backs are even better.

This company has it going on as far as looks are concerned. I hope these irons perform as well as the driver seems to.

that's cool. they look stunning. kind of like a better looking version of the ap1's. how's that milled face feel at impact?

I have only hit about 10 balls with the irons so far and the milled face does not take anything away from the feel. So far so good.

This company has it going on as far as looks are concerned. I hope these irons perform as well as the driver seems to.

You and me both.

i suppose 10 balls really isn't enough, i'll be interested to read your findings. i've not seen that before, it's quite intriguing.

these are very nice looking sticks, cant wait to hear reviews.

I think I am in love!

Possible replacements if those R9's fall apart on you again(hopefully that won't happen).

These are nice looking.

Tomorrow we will be taking these out and getting some more range time with them.

very sweet lokking clubs, look forward to the review

These looked great off your pictures from the show last winter, but even better now. I simply could never justify these things. If I remember right this company will fly anywhere... anywhere to fit you!

These looked great off your pictures from the show last winter, but even better now. I simply could never justify these things. If I remember right this company will fly anywhere... anywhere to fit you!

They do have a line that does that. But the players line photoed here are priced in line with many of the OEMs.

They do have a line that does that. But the players line photoed here are priced in line with many of the OEMs.

I had no idea they had another line. That's great news, because these are killer looking for sure. The model at the show was too!

Just like the driver we put up a few days ago that retails for $499. THe players series will be in line with many OEMs.

Just like the driver we put up a few days ago that retails for $499. THe players series will be in line with many OEMs.

I've been on the road a few day's and missed so much. Thanks for the tip, I've not seen the driver yet. I will be real interested in hearing more about this company, they seem to have quite the dirrection. Not hearing a lot, yet they seem to have a presence in a tough economy.

Really great looking sticks. Can't wait for the review.

at $1800?

Back