Good Day from Gretna, NE

Fwysngrns

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi, I have been playing golf for about 24 years now, and I love the game. My biggest issue is getting enough repetitions to be able to improve. Now, I fall into a similar category as most, where I once was a 7 handicapper and now it has ballooned to mid teens.

I mostly enjoy a couple of tournaments a year that I participate in all set up as a part of my old "golf'n" buddies. With two kids and plenty of activities it is hard finding the time to become better at the game I love, maybe this is the year, I join the ranks of weekly Men's League... How have others approached getting buy in from their spouses on this matter?

Welcome to THP

Yes, welcome to THP!

As far as getting your spouse's buy in that's a tough one and depends on your spouse. My son gravitated toward the game so there is no problem...he and I go out all the time and "she who must be obeyed is okay with that". :)

Welcome to THP, Fwysngrns!

Welcome again FWY. Can't really answer your question, I keep inviting her to play and she keeps saying no! So I go.

Be careful what you wish for. I play with a couple on weekend mornings. He was thrilled his wife was playing until about mid-Summer when her game went flying past his. He is one unhappy guy now.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP! In my case, it's fairly easy. My better half refuses to even consider playing golf and encourages me to get out on the weekends and play.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!!! Have a look around the site and keep the conversation coming!!!

:banana:

Gretna NE

Gretna NE

Welcome to the board. :banana:

Home: Millard NE
Home Course: Ashland Country Club

Back