THP on Fairway Files

#Cookie

Grinder
Reaction score
Handicap
Have seen some interest in having a THP group on Fairway Files so I went ahead and created it using the group name "THP Forum Members".

There is no way currently to be added to the group unless the group owner sends you a request. So, if you are interested please post your FF user name here and I will follow the steps to have you added.

JB/GolferGal: if this is in anyway out of line using the THP name on FF, please let me know and I will have it removed - definitely not my intention to step on any toes by doing this.

Last edited:
Feel free, however I would love it if you changed it to THP Forum Members. If you cannot change it, we understand. Just do not want another company thinking that we are a part of the Fairway Files group.

JB - no problem, it has been changed to THP Forum Members.

I believe there is already a group of us on there.

That works for me then. Any idea who the owner is? Can't search by group name and requested to be added or anything so it looks like the owner of the group has to search for the person that wants to be added. Not very intuitive at all, but I like the functionality it offers for individual users.

I will gladly delete the "THP Forum Members" group if we already have one.

I believe One-T is. Or TC. One of the two.
That works for me then. Any idea who the owner is? Can't search by group name and requested to be added or anything so it looks like the owner of the group has to search for the person that wants to be added. Not very intuitive at all, but I like the functionality it offers for individual users.

I dont believe we have one. I do think that a few forum members are part of the same group, but I dont think there was ever something put on the forum (I could have missed it) about people joining a group.

One-T is in charge of that group.

What is Fairway Files?

Fairway Files is cool. I am only using it for the stats :D as are most everyone else here.

Fairway Files is cool. I am only using it for the stats :D as are most everyone else here.

You have been added to the THP Forum Members group. Just you and me thus far. :)

Go ahead and throw me in there. My userid is Wolfepaw. I only have the two rounds from this year in there. It was the only two score cards I could find.

Go ahead and throw me in there. My userid is Wolfepaw. I only have the two rounds from this year in there. It was the only two score cards I could find.

You have been added!

Please add me as well, tadashi70 is my user ID. Thanks in advance

I dont believe we have one. I do think that a few forum members are part of the same group, but I dont think there was ever something put on the forum (I could have missed it) about people joining a group.

I believe the group on Fairway Flies as wellas the group we have on Oob Golf have been mentioned several times on various threads talking about handicaps,

Please add me as well, tadashi70 is my user ID. Thanks in advance

This user name is not found on FF. Also tried to search for a user name starting with tadas and still nothing. Can you verify your user name and re-post or send me a PM with the email address that it would be under and I can look it up that way?

Bringing this to the top for some of our newer members that may want to join the group on Fairway Files. If interested, just signup at www.fairwayfiles.com and then post or PM me with your user name for that site and I will add you to the group we have going.

I'm in One-T's fairway files group. For those who don't know much about it, it's a great way to break your game down and see where you need the most improvement. Does anyone know if you can be in multiple groups??

I'm in One-T's fairway files group. For those who don't know much about it, it's a great way to break your game down and see where you need the most improvement. Does anyone know if you can be in multiple groups??

Yes, I believe you can.

Please add me too!
Beowulf

Thank you sir!

Back