Congrats Keith.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

JK congrats

Congrats Keith

Give me my MONEY.

AAAAAjIgV7EAAAAAAQMYSw.png

Congrats Keith

Congrats Keith!!!!!!
AND A BIG THANKS TO THP AND THE MAKERS OF PRO LEADERBOARD :banana::blob::alien2::banana::blob::alien2::banana::blob:

Good on ya Keith!

I hope everyone had a good time and thanks to everyone for being such great sports. congratulations to Keith, our big winner, I hope you enjoy this awesome machine.

Congrats Keith, thanks THP and Proleaderboard for a great contest.

All I can say is it was a blast great time thanks THP for a fun time!

50 50 odds and I lose thats like a punch in the gut by hulk hogan, I wanted it so bad too!!!

congrats Keith I hope you enjoy it they are great I guess I'll have to pony up and buy one in a while

Thanks to THP and Pro Leaderboard for the elevated blood pressure excitement and tears that I have experienced tonight lol

Thanks!!!!! I was still looking at the other thread. This will truly benefit my game and give me some much needed help.

All were worthy opponents. COme on by and use it anytime.

[YOUTUBE]G7zfJ2Z2q38[/YOUTUBE]

hehe, just kidding Keith...congrats!

Great contest THP, glad I could be a part of it. Better luck next time for all us losers I suppose lol

So what do I do now JB and GG?

Already done. Got everything Keith thanks.

Keith, congrats my friend. Sorry I missed the final push everyone- I had kid duty tonight and we did a science experiement and went to the driving range. So all in all, it was good.

I see that I made it to the top 5.....it's a good thing I wasn't here live, I might have passed out from being over excited at it got down to a 20% chance of me winning. This site is clearly the best damn site on the net, everyone tell your friends about this place!!!

Thanks JB and GG- you two rock!

Congrats, Keith--that's fabulous beginner's luck.

The Proleaderboard folks have been fabulous to provide us with these.

Back