10YardDraw

Ex Club Ho
Reaction score
Handicap
Slow Play!
Hey everybody just had a couple of questions about fedex, my driver is on its way and was shipped on the 1st from Cal, its coming to IN and is already in IL which is only 2-2.5 hours away from me, anyhow the tracking number says it wont be delivered until Tuesday the 7th, wtf? not even 3 hours away and its gonna take until tuesday, i also noticed on their website it said they only deliver Tuesday-Saturday, another WTF, why dont they deliver on mondays or am i just looking at the wrong info. The reason im trying to figured all this out is this has to be signed for by me so im gonna have to take the day off work that day so i need to know the exact day it will be here, dont wanna take tuesday off like the tracking number says then all the sudden it gets updated to a monday delivery and vice versa. It is coming FedEx Ground which on their website also said it only takes 1-5 days and tuesday will be 6, i called their customer service and talked to somebody without a brain so though i would ask here. hopefully we have some fedex workers on THP. Thanks all

I agree 10yd, something just doesn't soind right about 3 hours and 3 days, I hope you find out what is going on.

i

Weird.. I just got a Package from Texas it shipped Monday and arrived Thursday.. all the way to Manitoba.

and it was Fedex as well.

I agree 10yd, something just doesn't soind right about 3 hours and 3 days, I hope you find out what is going on.

i

i know right, i dont get why on earth they wouldnt deliver on mondays(on their website unless i read it wrong), that is a business day and all lol. I have had a UPS delivery come a day early before but hardly ever get anything fedex so i dont know. I would think it being that close it would be here monday unless they actually dont deliver on mondays.

Weird.. I just got a Package from Texas it shipped Monday and arrived Thursday.. all the way to Manitoba.

and it was Fedex as well.

wow, thats crazy then. 3 days for yours to get all the way up their but mine takes 6 days within the US.

Can't you just have them hold it for you and pick it up after work instead of delivering it to your house? FedEx has certainly delivered to me on Mondays. I think you should just see if they can hold it for you to pick up after work and just relax. They have a ton of things to ship out and if yours was sent by the cheapest way possible it is going to take longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just called a friend that works for Fed ex and he says they deliver to residence 5 days a week...tuesday thru saturday. He said they deliver to businesses exclusively on Monday, except, here is the part that sucks, when they are in a region or area that allows them to make residential deliveries on Monday. It is up to each terminal manager to make that decision. So you may actually come home from work on Monday and see a slip that says we tried to deliver and couldn't we will try again at such and such

Can't you just have them hold it for you and pick it up after work instead of delivering it to your house? FedEx has certainly delivered to me on Mondays. I think you should just see if they can hold it for you to pick up after work and just relax. They have a ton of things to ship out and if yours was sent by the cheapest way possible it is going to take longer.

I agree. I have had them hold my stuff many times, so I wouldn't have to take work off. That way it is convenient to you and you know exactly when you are going to get it.

I agree. I have had them hold my stuff many times, so I wouldn't have to take work off. That way it is convenient to you and you know exactly when you are going to get it.

i might try and have them do that, i always thought you couldnt have them hold it until they attempted delivery at least one time.

i might try and have them do that, i always thought you couldnt have them hold it until they attempted delivery at least one time.

Not sure if you are able to call the warehouse now that they are probably close for the day, but I was able to contact them with all of the info from the tracking website and they held it for me. Hopefully that works for you.

Not sure if you are able to call the warehouse now that they are probably close for the day, but I was able to contact them with all of the info from the tracking website and they held it for me. Hopefully that works for you.

ill give it a shot, thanks for the info. You know a day off work wouldnt be a bad thing lol, could get some golf in

I actually was tracking a package, through USPS I believe, and found an option online to just have the local place hold it and have you pick it up. This option was avaiable before the package had even made it into my state. Not sure if you can through FedEx online tracking, but it's worth a shot.

ill give it a shot, thanks for the info. You know a day off work wouldnt be a bad thing lol, could get some golf in

Ha ha. For sure. It was very tough for me to get time off so it was easier to pick them up. Always nice to take a day off to get some new equipment and play some golf!

Ha ha. For sure. It was very tough for me to get time off so it was easier to pick them up. Always nice to take a day off to get some new equipment and play some golf!

my boss always tells me if i ever need a day off or have anything i need to do its no problem so i dont think he should mind to much, ill just go in early and work late the next day.

And this is why my business uses UPS exclusively for shipping unless a customer demands FedEx.
FedEx is too unreliable and I base this on personal experience.

my boss always tells me if i ever need a day off or have anything i need to do its no problem so i dont think he should mind to much, ill just go in early and work late the next day.

Always nice to have a good boss like that.

Hey everybody just had a couple of questions about fedex, my driver is on its way and was shipped on the 1st from Cal, its coming to IN and is already in IL which is only 2-2.5 hours away from me, anyhow the tracking number says it wont be delivered until Tuesday the 7th, wtf? not even 3 hours away and its gonna take until tuesday, i also noticed on their website it said they only deliver Tuesday-Saturday, another WTF, why dont they deliver on mondays or am i just looking at the wrong info. The reason im trying to figured all this out is this has to be signed for by me so im gonna have to take the day off work that day so i need to know the exact day it will be here, dont wanna take tuesday off like the tracking number says then all the sudden it gets updated to a monday delivery and vice versa. It is coming FedEx Ground which on their website also said it only takes 1-5 days and tuesday will be 6, i called their customer service and talked to somebody without a brain so though i would ask here. hopefully we have some fedex workers on THP. Thanks all

I always thought days were business days. Taking out Saturday and Sunday would only be four days.

Keep an eye on the tracking info. Once it arrives at your local FedEx warehouse you could go there and pick it up... Would be worth it if it arrives there on a Friday since they don't deliver Sat-Sun. Plus not to mention if a signature is required and u miss the delivery it's another day added on. I did that with the VR Pro Driver, 3 & 5 woods.

I always thought days were business days. Taking out Saturday and Sunday would only be four days.
ahhh forgot to take out sunday but i think saturday counts as a business day since they deliver on saturdays.

Keep an eye on the tracking info. Once it arrives at your local FedEx warehouse you could go there and pick it up... Would be worth it if it arrives there on a Friday since they don't deliver Sat-Sun. Plus not to mention if a signature is required and u miss the delivery it's another day added on. I did that with the VR Pro Driver, 3 & 5 woods.

around here they deliver on saturdays but not sundays, i keep updating the tracking but it hasnt updated since midnight sat morning.

You my friend have encountered fed ex home delivery. I have had this happen way too many times. Fed ex has business and home delivery. Business runs Monday to Friday and home runs tuesday to Saturday. I have never understood why they have both. They are two separate divisions and never interact. The one thing about home delivery is they won't let you have them hold the shipment so you can pick it up. So sorry to say you have to wait til Tuesday.

You my friend have encountered fed ex home delivery. I have had this happen way too many times. Fed ex has business and home delivery. Business runs Monday to Friday and home runs tuesday to Saturday. I have never understood why they have both. They are two separate divisions and never interact. The one thing about home delivery is they won't let you have them hold the shipment so you can pick it up. So sorry to say you have to wait til Tuesday.

that sucks, i hate fedex i really do, i always ship USPS and if its something big i use UPS but never fedex, i dont even like getting packages from fedex as you can tell lol. USPS is the only shipping method in my town, i have to drive 30 minutes one way to get to a UPS or fedex so in a way thats a good thing, USPS is cheaper and allot faster

I have called and told them to leave it with a neighbor .

Whats another day? My home course sells a lot of stuff from Ping which of course is in Arizona. Takes 7 calendar days on average on every order. I guess I don't see the issue. Maybe patience comes with age.....

FedEx home delivery drivers are independent contractors so they operate a little differently than FedEx that deliveries to your company or business

Back