What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1.25 and 4º.

Hmmmm. We saw them build a hybrid that was 4 degrees up. Ironic the same thing you are looking at. I would check with your pro, because I am not sure who he contacted. There is another guy on the tour that plays Adams and they built them 4 up for him too. Not sure how that works for consumers, though.

Yesterday picked up that putter. today completed my wedge set.. Picked up a 52* Taylormade XFT wedge. Now have the 52/56/60 set up

WOW, those are some crazy numbers.
Turns out my other irons were way out of whack.

Hmmmm. We saw them build a hybrid that was 4 degrees up. Ironic the same thing you are looking at. I would check with your pro, because I am not sure who he contacted. There is another guy on the tour that plays Adams and they built them 4 up for him too. Not sure how that works for consumers, though.
I think there's the rub...how that works for consumers.

Turns out my other irons were way out of whack.

I think there's the rub...how that works for consumers.

I believe that some of the companies will build that spec. Also remember that just because you are that spec in some, does not mean all. You would have to be measured for the ones you are looking at.

Just bought the TaylorMade 2011 DJ cap!

Just sniped a bid on eBay for 50 Nike 1 Platinum's....my price? $26.45 w/shipping. Thank you kindly and have a mighty fine day.

Black and White Tassel Rocket Tour 3 wood head cover and a solid black "skinny stick" Rocket Tour head cover

I believe that some of the companies will build that spec. Also remember that just because you are that spec in some, does not mean all. You would have to be measured for the ones you are looking at.
We have a big golf expo in Boston in a few weeks. I see what I can find out.

Sean I have an Adams PNT 2 which is a tour only head. From what I've heard these can be bent a good amount.

I went to the Denver golf expo and I picked up two dozen Bridgestone B330RX for $30 a dozen. I aldo bought a Srixon glove for $7.

Last edited:
2 DG Spinner shafts from Golfsmith. Really couldn't pass up the deal. 40 bucks after tax with free shipping. Used coupon code JXT012CVN so I received 15% off and free shipping.

Cobra S2/S3 adapter for the C.Kua 39S that I'll be picking up as soon as this INFERNAL school bell rings a few more times lol

Glad to hear it. Sorry for posting this in here. I responded to Sean's original post without thinking and I should have PM'ed him instead of posting in this thread. Sorry

Just ordered a TaylorMade Raylor 22* and TaylorMade XFT 64* wedge from TaylorMade Pre-Owned. I sent in a few clubs for trade in and got these two for a grand total of $6 after trade. I've been looking for a 4 iron replacement ever since i started hitting my 4 and 5 iron the same distance. For some reason I can effortlessly hit my 5 iron around 195-200, but I hit my 4 iron 200, no matter how hard or soft I swing. So, after hitting a few hybrids and getting about 210-215 on the 22* 4 hybrid, i decided to go the hybrid route. I also got the raylor because I want something that I can hit out of the rough. Usually if my drive is in the fairway, I don't need anything longer than my 5 iron, except on really long par 5s, and I usually lay up with the 5 iron anyway. If I'm in the rough, I'm usually farther away or i need to club up because of the rough, and the raylor will help with that.

I kinda got the 64* for fun, i love wedges, and i hit a 64 at a PGA superstore, and was able to get balls to stop right next to holes using that. I also like the idea of the XFT technology and may switch all my wedges to this wedge, especially since they cant manufacture square grooves anymore. I'm not planning on going pro anyway.

picked up an Aldila NV 85X hybrid shaft for my sumo hybrid after speaking with the PGA pro I take lessons with. My miss was a nasty snap hook and he said the club was loading too quickly or something and told me to try and x-flex. Cant beat the price either...hopefully it works out.

New Nike Air Zoom Elite II Golf shoes! Black white and red. $69.99 at Puetz Golf.

Didn't buy it today but I just got my XGC back from L1. New balls, Laser, GPS and soon to be irons! I'm all set to go for the season, now we just need good weather!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back