The TaylorMade Kindgom Contest Experience

Wow! Thanks THP and TaylorMade! I got my entry in just in time last night! Hopefully it earns a trip but it will be a great experience for whoever wins, so good luck to everyone!

Good luck to all! I actually lost a little sleep thinking about what an amazing opportunity this is. Taylormade has proven to me what a top notch company they are and we all know that THP is the best place on the web! Thank you both again and I can't wait to read about what a (dare I say) life changing event this could be for those who are lucky enough to attend.

Lots of people getting anxious about now over this opportunity. There are going to be some happy golfers tonight when they win the golf lottery. Would love to be one of them!

Good luck to all the entrants. This is one of the best prizes THP has ever had. Thanks to TaylorMade for putting it up.

Can't wait to see which lucky THP'ers get this prize, that will be an amazing weekend.

This one is all wrapped up. Winner will be announced tonight.

Thanks, JB! I am so excited to find out who won. I need to keep myself busy until tonight.

wow!! that was fast. Ill be at work so if i win- WOOHOO! have a drink on me - and if not better luck next time LOL I know there will be more awesomeness in the future :) Thanks for the opportunity THP and Taylormade!!!

this suspense is killing me...

Can't come soon enough !

I have a feeling I may have shot myself in the foot trying to be funny....as usual

Good luck everybody, i know i wont win but congrats to whoever does, would be a awesome experience. Thanks THP and Taylormade!

I really hope I win but it'll be excellent for whoever does! Good luck guys

6 people are going to have an amazing fitting experience. Bucket list!

How many total entries were there? Does this set any kind of record?

How many total entries were there? Does this set any kind of record?

There were tons of entries. But this did not break a record.

There were tons of entries. But this did not break a record.

Good to know there was a lot of participation.

Props to whoever this wrangles this awesome trip! I can't wait to read the reviews..whoever it is!

good luck to all

Will winners be posted on the first post again... Or a post on the last page ?

1st post.

JB, I'll be away from a pc for a while today.
What time do you expect to post the winners?

Thanks

Back