Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a rainy day in KC today. It was supposed to get here last night, but I guess it waited until morning.

It is POURING rain here today, just a westcoast downpour, there will be no golfing for me today.

Yesterday and today have been the best two days of the year. 78* right now and no wind. Yesterday in the 80's and I even got some sun.

11 inches this month through yesterday

Rain today, tomorrow, wed and thurs, with some sunday too

I love this place!

Read this morning that it has rained 17 of the 24 days in the Pittsburgh area so far in April. It's nice so far today but we have a chance of thunderstorms later. Sounds like the same forecast all week. However, it looks like I'm FINALLY going to be given a beautiful weekend! That = 18 holes on Saturday and Sunday for this guy.

it was blazing
90 with a stiff hot breeze and not a cloud in the sky

guess what???.....MORE RAIN, IT JUST WONT STOP

it was hot and muggy... didnt even finish but i got at least 16 holes in before it started the lightning and thunder show

OUTLOOK FOR SALT LAKE (via KSL): A cold and snowy Tuesday in store. Expecting snow showers on/off through the day with a very cold northwest wind. Especially in Davis/Salt Lake counties look for lake effect snow showers to continue. High only 45. Once the skies clear, a hard freeze expected tonight. Another strong cold front for late Thursday through Friday with possible snow showers again.

WTFreak? I don't care if it is cold and snowy on Saturday, I'm golfing at Thanksgiving Point! :angry:

Tomorrow in Naples, 90* 10% chance of wet...bring on summer baby!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

So, it was 80 and sunny here in Western Pennsylvania today....until about 3 o'clock. I met up with my buddy at 4:30 and we hustled onto the first tee. It rained a bit for holes one and two. Dried up and was nice for 3-4-5-6-7. Rained again for 8-9.

Gotta' love spring weather in this place.

Weather just sucks in Louisville and has for several days. Supposed to clear up for the weekend but more than likely won't be able to play due to the fact that I don't own scuba gear anymore.

Thanks, JB. I'll keep it short and sweet: I live in what they call Tornado Alley. Lots of damage and flooding all around our city, but we've managed to avoid a lot of it. Golf is out of the question for at least another week or two; I'm hoping the range will be open this weekend. Hitting off a mat never sounded so good.

Well the start of the week was great for Delaware in the mid 80's but looks like rain for the rest of the week..Lets see if that can hold out so I can sneak in a round before the weekend

I hate Wisconsin!! Rain and 40's for the past 3 weeks and looking forward it does not get any better!

Enough with the rain already! Seems it always rains right before i go out. guess thats better then raining during? just want to play a round with no mud!!

Hey, guess what? MORE RAIN. First night of league just got cancelled. It is supposed to be just partly cloudy for Saturday, so there is some hope of golf this week.

it was high 70s low 80s with a strong wind and huge thunderclouds hanging out overhead

Weather is finally starting to turn in NW Cali. Thought the rain would never stop but now it is sunny and no sign of rain in the 10 day (knock, knock, knock). Even a bit of wind to help things dry out on Friday. Hello Weekend!

It's rained for 3 days in a row and came down hard this morning with some strong winds 20+30 mph. You gotta love spring in Ohio.

getting rained out today but the weather for Fri-Sun is 70 and sunny! I seriously cant wait to break out the shorts and start playing some warm weather golf.

It was a beautiful day for golf in Denver today, mid-high 60s no wind, just a slight breeze. PERFECT.

Nice and sunny here with a little wind. Heading out in 45 mins for my 11am Tee Time

Dallas/Ft. Worth - No Golf for Us Today

Dallas/Ft. Worth - No Golf for Us Today

:angry:

WUNIDS_map.gif

Merged with Golfing Weather thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back