DevRickus

The Dirty Jerz
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
I am sitting at work and the whole building and ground started shaking. That was pretty intense..

was in Virginia 5.8 just felt it in Reading,PA

We even shook a little here in NC.

Felt it in Chapel Hill, NC

Felt it in Saratoga Springs, NY pretty strong. Shook my whole office. They just let us back in the building.

We had some shaking here in Hartford about 10-15 minutes ago. I thought it was somebody rolling a cart by or something! They had to evacuate a building a few towns over I guess.

There was one in Colorado as well, last night 180 miles sourth of Denver.

hope you guys on the east coast are all right!

We had some shaking here in Hartford about 10-15 minutes ago. I thought it was somebody rolling a cart by or something! They had
to evacuate a building a few towns over I guess.

LOL a guy I work with came in from lunch and was like "Guys, I think there was a baby earthquake outside"..lol We are still making fun of him now.

Earthquake here in Delaware

Just felt it here in Hagerstown MD too

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

NYC - Officemates claim to have felt it but... *shrug*

Thats crazy. I remember last one in NYC like in 1985. Damn . Hope everyone is safe.

Felt it in Saratoga Springs, NY pretty strong. Shook my whole office. They just let us back in the building.

Surprised they sent you guys out. We stood here in Clifton Park like should we walk out or stay in?

CNN said 6.0 in Mineral VA...just northwest of Richmond. Felt it pretty good here in Norfolk. That was weird. Been here my whole life, never felt anything like that...kinda thought I was spontanioulsy drunk and dizzy or something...

I felt it here in NC as well. My first earthquake even though it was just a little shake.

I'm in Central Jersey and we felt it too.
Just got back in our building.
Pretty crazy.

Felt in Albany, we evacuated but are now back in. I'm on the 11th floor of the building. This place was rocking back and forth pretty good.

Nothing here in FL. Still hot though. Got a hurricane bearing down on us. Dogs and cats, living together... mass hysteria.

Felt in Albany, we evacuated but are now back in. I'm on the 11th floor of the building. This place was rocking back and forth pretty good.

Dude, I would just call it a day if I were you. Aftershocks ya know?

We felt it in Columbus Ohio- crazy!

Hurricanes I'm used to...this was weird.

Dude, I would just call it a day if I were you. Aftershocks ya know?

I told my boss I am emotionally distressed. He looked at me and said "So am I, but that was done before the quake"

Nothing here in FL. Still hot though. Got a hurricane bearing down on us. Dogs and cats, living together... mass hysteria.

Hide yo kids...

Back