Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah 199 was last week...hawkponder over

Hawkponder done. Looks like TMex is still the only person in America with a Playbook.

Just got home with that Brother printer and got it setup, and I have to say - they did it right with this thing. For 100$ on sale I'm extremely impressed.

Could you imagine 92" of 3D Tebow coming at you? Wow.

Kevin

Does anyone remember the Laser TV's?

I think they ended up being too expensive to really market them to the public and as such disappeared.

Haha. I miss laser tag.

Yeah they were pricey haha. I was intrigued but remembered them being quite bulky too. Just thinking about them with the CES show going on right now. I like daydreaming about tech that never was lol.

Yeah they were pricey haha. I was intrigued but remembered them being quite bulky too. Just thinking about them with the CES show going on right now. I like daydreaming about tech that never was lol.
I'm watching the CES show while at work. Man I want to be there right now.

I wish I could get it streaming dude! Ugh me too. Lots of cool gadgets. I hate it when I buy stuff close to the show (a camera).

Where are you streaming it from? I havent found a quality feed yet.

Where are you streaming it from? I havent found a quality feed yet.
Just streaming updates and then video is uploaded as it comes. Its the best you can get.

Wow, that is a big has my projector's screen... and for only a bit less than twice as much.

They are already selling 92" Amazon.com - $3,999.95 WD-92840 92″ 3D Home Cinema TV
WD92840_680x700_front.jpg

ENJOY!!

Wow, that is a big has my projector's screen... and for only a bit less than twice as much.
Yep, but 3D and can work in any light.

Ok, so I need a new camera. My last one was very nice - in the 250.00 range, but it broke in less than a year. Didn't get the Best Buy warranty and the manu warranty is basically worthless.

So, here are the requirements:

NOT Sony
$200-300
High picture quality, especically on close ups. Obviously price will limit this, but I was happy with the Sony's quality.
Good in low light
Video isn't really a concern since I have a HD Flip.

Any recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back