Forum Testing - Swing Thought

After realizing the current band I wear was sold to me on false pretenses, I am really looking for something that is no nonsense, simple and actually works.

In case you missed it earlier. Show them some love on the social networking sites. They appreciate the feedback and will respond:

http://www.facebook.com/swingthought

http://twitter.com/#!/swingthought

For you Big Break fans, one of their Pros is Gerina (Mendoza) Piller.

Done!

Looking forward to your feedback.

Since Hackin' Lefty has not responded to private messages or this thread, we will move on to another tester.
DevRickus

Your name will be added to the 1st page and you will receive a PM for testing.

hmmm, I have no clue how I missed this. I guess my activity has sucked lately. I cant wait to hear everyones thoughts on this

You must've skimmed right over this, Overton! haha

hmmm, I have no clue how I missed this. I guess my activity has sucked lately. I cant wait to hear everyones thoughts on this

I'm with you. Every time I see testing opportunities I jump on it, but I missed this. Looking forward to feedback though, as I may buy one if you guys say they work. I need constant reminders on the course, haha.

Since Hackin' Lefty has not responded to private messages or this thread, we will move on to another tester.
DevRickus

Sweet. I just replied to the PM/Email. Thanks for the selection. I look forward to sharing my experience with everyone. I was actually going to buy this before this testing even came up so I am super excited.

Cool idea... I would need more than one thought on my bracelet though. I wonder if they can do all of them on one? HAHA

Grats DR :D

Sweet. I just replied to the PM/Email. Thanks for the selection. I look forward to sharing my experience with everyone. I was actually going to buy this before this testing even came up so I am super excited.

Alright DR!!! Members bounce right there haha

DevRickus

Hackin' Lefty is out...DevRickus is in!!! Congrats DevRickus!!

Wow, I missed this too! Looks like a cool idea. I might have to order me one in "smooth". Can't wait to hear the feedback.

Thanks guys. Really excited for this.

Congrats! I was reading JB's post and purposely not looking down at the name hoping it was mine!! lol.

Done!

Looking forward to your feedback.
TC had a great question on their FB page: Love the fact that you sent some to THP for consumer testing. I put a lot more faith and respect in companies who stand behind their products like that. Good luck!

Here was their response: FOCUS/red is the most popular. People love a simple mental trigger that gets them back to their FOCUS!

Whats fair is fair. I will give up my spot for Lefty since he was initially chosen.

Tap tap taparoo

As I mentioned in the PM. No emails were received and none were in our junk folder. When we sent the second PM we did not receive a reply to that either. I apologize for the inconvenience, but with pressure from the company to start the test, we had to select another tester. Again, my apologies.

Whats fair is fair. I will give up my spot for Lefty since he was initially chosen.

Tap tap taparoo

That was cool offer by you...... I like that ....:clapp:

I already talked to JB about this and he is going to try and work some magic but if not it's all good and I will read along with everyone else.

I hope mine comes Friday before I leave for our family vacation. Otherwise I guess it will be waiting for me when I return on Sunday, the 26th.

After realizing the current band I wear was sold to me on false pretenses, I am really looking for something that is no nonsense, simple and actually works.

In case you missed it earlier. Show them some love on the social networking sites. They appreciate the feedback and will respond:

http://www.facebook.com/swingthought

http://twitter.com/#!/swingthought

For you Big Break fans, one of their Pros is Gerina (Mendoza) Piller.

Liked and followed!

I've decided to wait and see some of the initial reviews before I order one. Good luck with the testing!

Just out of curiosity, did any of the testers get their Swing Thought bands yet? I can't wait to hear how these perform, but I'm also curious about the comfort of wearing something like this during the round. My mind often drifts on the golf course and this may be just the thing I need to keep me focused.

Back