The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golf is awesome. This thread is weird sometimes. 37 days until the Morgan Cup. Hackers Rule. That is all.
I'm really liking golf right now myself. This thread is like the twilight zone at times. 37 days should fly by! Team Paradise for life buddy!

Oh man....I'm so screwed then, my golf game will clearly crumble because of those two things. Sonofabitch, what can I do!?!?

I knew there was a reason you have been owned in FL. It turns out balding men that talk like fargo struggle.
How do you fix it? I heard annunciating works well. Hooked on Phonics might help. Maybe just slowing down and taking a deep breath. Something will help you. You will turn around that Ohio St vs the SEC like record that you have right now.

I knew there was a reason you have been owned in FL. It turns out balding men that talk like fargo struggle.
How do you fix it? I heard annunciating works well. Hooked on Phonics might help. Maybe just slowing down and taking a deep breath. Something will help you. You will turn around that Ohio St vs the SEC like record that you have right now.

Oh man I haven't seen MCook or chunky on this page at all. THey must've disappeared oh man.. Losers arent supporting their team.. oh man stupid Hackers not being active oh man...

Jesus. You can't take a 2 hr break without people accusing you of leaving the team.

Man Bear Friend was funny.

I've got my eye on you buddy!!

sup fellas? So Taylormade Staffers, I just received my TM Rescue 3 Hybrid. Hit it other week and loved it so bought it. How are you guys liking yours so far? Hope to get out friday and play my first round with it.

I love mine. We have a whole TM MC thread. I'm on my phone, I can't link it. Very positive feedback on the Rescue clubs.

I still have Capt. MeMe's beard that I could wear as a toupe, I mean I don't know what else I can do? Maybe get that hair plug surgery so that I have flowing locks like Coolbreeze? That will certainly help me at The Morgan Cup right? I hope.

Just put some ranch on it! We all know the origin of that little gem.

Got another vid uploading. Nothing groundbreaking. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to work this camera. I had to push this button like three times.

I've come to grips with Spank aka traitor choosing the other team. After all his name is Spank. He belongs on Team Ranch.

Oh man I haven't seen MCook or chunky on this page at all. THey must've disappeared oh man.. Losers arent supporting their team.. oh man stupid Hackers not being active oh man...

Jesus. You can't take a 2 hr break without people accusing you of leaving the team.

Man Bear Friend was funny.

I'm baaccckkkkkk. Never gone for too long. I think my goal here pretty soon is to delve into the actual matchups some. I do not know all the players or much about all their games, but can hopefully get something going.

Wait.. I know why JB hates bro hugs.. He hasn't learned the proper technique. Sorry man, here is a little guide for ya.

Step 1:
Spoiler
untitledghh.JPG

Step 2&3:
Spoiler
untitledghgfhhghjgh.jpeg

Lol. Damnit. I thought for sure that scared you two off.

I think tomorrow night after happy hour I'm going to post on this thread until I'm sober.

I've got my eye on you buddy!!

I'm baaccckkkkkk. Never gone for too long. I think my goal here pretty soon is to delve into the actual matchups some. I do not know all the players or much about all their games, but can hopefully get something going.

Wait.. I know why JB hates bro hugs.. He hasn't learned the proper technique. Sorry man, here is a little guide for ya.

Step 1:
Spoiler
untitledghh.JPG

Step 2&3:
Spoiler
untitledghgfhhghjgh.jpeg

Thank you for the guide. However I did not expect you to get someone to sketch you and man friend so well. That is quite good.
Between this and bag chatter, you are like a regular PSA.

Anytime! Lets just say we have talent on our side.

I should go into the PSA business after the MC. Those millions of "chats" in irons wont cure themselves.

Thank you for the guide. However I did not expect you to get someone to sketch you and man friend so well. That is quite good.

Uh oh...I just pulled this one off of Yoccos' Facebook page. Probably explains why he was searching for the "right" way to do it.

Spoiler
manhug.jpg

I'm sure that your view on the matchups will be entertaining, to say the least!

Yoccos likes to help people. I'm sure he'll have more PSAs in the future.

Thats not me though. I don't get it.

Lol... I had to add this so you'd note my sarcasm

Uh oh...I just pulled this one off of Yoccos' Facebook page. Probably explains why he was searching for the "right" way to do it.

Spoiler
manhug.jpg

Thats not me though. I don't get it.

Deny, deny, deny. You owe me no explanation...just trying to make sense of it all just like you. :D

Ary - it will definitely be entertaining but it will take some time and research to come up with something that has quality.

So TC got all riled up when I made a couple of comments about the swings of his teammates when they posted their fine videos. In the spirit of fair play and sportsmanship, it's only right that I post a video of my swing. This should provide a few laughs and increase the confidence of the Hackers.

"With that swing, that fat old fart can't be any good."

I present the fat old man swing for your enjoyment and criticism. lol.

Kevin

MCook everyday after he reads through what he posted the day before pledging his support to jock straps and Hackers...

Spoiler
epiphany-wtf-hangover-cookie-monster-epiphany-demotivational-posters-1304901924.jpg

It's just another random and completely unrelated google image search from the undisputed king of google.

Wait a minute....it was related as Yoccos was offering bro hug advice and I was trying to figure out why he was researching it.

Unrelated...but kinda related. Oh...and thanks on the compliment. King of something is better than king of nothing!

Lol. It could've been the one night I got lost in little Guadalupe...

Deny, deny, deny. You owe me no explanation...just trying to make sense of it all just like you. :D

Ary - it will definitely be entertaining but it will take some time and research to come up with something that has quality.

Wait a minute....it was related as Yoccos was offering bro hug advice and I was trying to figure out why he was researching it.

Unrelated...but kinda related. Oh...and thanks on the compliment. King of something is better than king of nothing!
No prob buddy, you'll be the King of Google....better than a bald, no grammar having court jester right?

No prob buddy, you'll be the King of Google....better than a bald, no grammar having court jester right?

Nahhh....anyone can google something. You are special!

Holy shat esox, you gotta an effing tape worm or something? I'm not going to bro hug you but dam it dude your kicking some major diet @$$.

--
tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back