Best place to get a milk shake?

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
Opinions will vary but I like Chic Fila or SteaknShake. What's your pick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chick fil a

Dude...ice dream from chicka is the ish

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

steak n shake!

I am going to have to go with the chic fil a pick here. Their shakes are great and considering they are fast food makes them even better. There are sit down food joints that cannot touch chic fil a on the milkshakes. They have the right amount of thickness but you still can drink them through a straw instead of having to use a spoon and the chocolate one is fantastic as well as the cookies and cream one. I will tell the peach and banana pudding ones were better than I ever would have imagined as well. You really cannot go wrong with the chic fil a milkshakes.

Chic Fil A peach milkshakes are the bomb. Dairy Queen shakes when I am traveling, pretty much any flavor works for me.

I would have to say Cookout. They have great shakes.

I say Steak n Shake as well. I dont get to have one often with diabetes, but every now and then I splurge and cheat.

Sober = Chikfila
Inebriated = cookout

--
tapatalk

Kopps Frozen Custard. Every chain named here is not even close. Like not even on the same planet close.

Kevin

Chik fil a is first followed by dairy queen.

Dairy Queen is the absolute best! Steak n Shake is a close 2nd. I like plain shakes too. I just get chocolate, haha.

Kopps Frozen Custard. Every chain named here is not even close. Like not even on the same planet close.

Kevin

I put down Kopps as my fav. hamburger spot

Mello-cream on airport hwy in Holland oh

Steak N Shake makes a great milkshake and Chik fil is a close second

Never had a chik fil a shake, best around here is Steak n shake.

I put down Kopps as my fav. hamburger spot

I saw that. The Nite Owl across from the airport on Layton has the best burgers in Milwaukee. Much better than Five Guys. Pretty great shakes, too, but their ice cream, not frozen custard.

Kevin

Big name place? Steak 'n' Shake.

Local place: Christy's Tasty Queen. Blows any shake/malt (I like malts) away.

Oh my goodness...

1. Steak N Shake
2. Gunther Toody's
3. Chick Fil A
4. In N Out

Back