Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Chunky recently posted one of the best MC videos I've ever seen in the video thread. Well done Captain. Team Hackers ftw.

While browsing around the local beer peddler I stumbled on the official beer of team hackers

aefcacd3-6a9a-a1b3.jpg

--
tapatalk

While browsing around the local beer peddler I stumbled on the official beer of team hackers

aefcacd3-6a9a-a1b3.jpg

--
tapatalk

I have a non family friendly joke to make but will refrain. I like beer though

That bottle looks like the White Knuckler with a wig on.

I was actually looking for a white knuckler ale but the worker told me it had been recalled. I suspect it was due to them being shaken violently and blowing the top off.

--
tapatalk

A picture posted by SW of a SWord SWallower and he says it is our official beer?

Poor Yorkem is just about the easiest going guy around. I don't know how this has happened to him

Poor Yorkem is just about the easiest going guy around. I don't know how this has happened to him

Read this thread and it has all of your answers.

Holy crap this thread blew up today! Took me like 30 minutes to catch up!

Holy crap this thread blew up today! Took me like 30 minutes to catch up!

I know the feeling. Except that I still feel like a winner. You, not so much. :D

Ary posting up videos of his golfing family = fail.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I know the feeling. Except that I still feel like a winner. You, not so much. :D

Ary posting up videos of his golfing family = fail.

Tappin' from my iPad!

How could you not feel like a wiener ...I mean you are the Six Million Dollar Slicer!

In the spirit of the holidays, here is some topical trash talk:

'Twas 4 nights before Christmas and on the golf forum,
INgolfer was posting with a lack of decorum.
The members all watched their screens with great zest,
In hopes that he would post something to jest!

Team Hackers looked poised for a second straight loss,
It was clear on Team THP just who was the boss.
From Mcook with his 'stache to Chunky's lack of height,
It was clear Team Paradise had the Morgan Cup might!

When out on the doorstep there rose such a clatter,
Capn. ddec sprang from the couch to see what was the matter.
Away to the front porch he flew like the flash,
Tore open his door to find a box by an ash (tree).

A box and a note, but what could it be?
He knew right away that THIS was JB!

More rapid than eagles, his players were named,
And he posted and messaged them, and called them by name!

On Howzat! On Biggsy! On SW! On ghsace and dolphin and Timmy and SethO!

And he heard JB say, as he admired the view,
Here is Morgan Cup trophy Number Two!
And ddec said to nerfny, with a victorious grin,
Merry Christmas to all, Team Paradise for the win!

I just felt like moving this back to the most recent thread. Great post BulldogsGolf. By far the best post in this thread.

Boobs are too big, and the head is not big enough, but nice try. I am sure you will have a bunch of people pop in here and tell you how great you are for making that post.

No worries bro. I am doing exactly what I planned on doing. Making this thread move, and keeping my teammates out of the line of fire.

^^^^^

This just cements the entire thing. Its near comical watching your posts in here. From the White Knuckler to Whoa is me to the White Knuckler all with in a few pages. You confuse yourself let alone the people here and then will try to pawn it off on the master plan. Dude, we know your master plan. We got the blue prints after you banged on the keys so hard you hit send. For those that have not seen it, here they are.

1. Arrive in Myrtle Beach
2. Bring extra pants
3. Dont let on about the wetness going down my leg.
4. Change pants
5. Try not to squeeze the grip so hard it screams for help.
6. Remember to swing down on teh driver because fat is better than topping it on the 1st tee.
7. Aim WAY right because I am going to slice it off the planet on #1 (I'm LH)
8. Change pants again.
9. Laugh with everybody at the whiff and remember I took the pressure off my teammates.
10. Going 0fer is not that big of a deal.

There Knuckler, now everybody knows and you can go back to the ranting and defensiveness that created that nickname.

I just felt like moving this back to the most recent thread. Great post BulldogsGolf. By far the best post in this thread.

Thanks ghsace! I think's its some pretty good work :D

TEAM PARADISE FTW

^^^^^

This just cements the entire thing. Its near comical watching your posts in here. From the White Knuckler to Whoa is me to the White Knuckler all with in a few pages. You confuse yourself let alone the people here and then will try to pawn it off on the master plan. Dude, we know your master plan. We got the blue prints after you banged on the keys so hard you hit send. For those that have not seen it, here they are.

1. Arrive in Myrtle Beach
2. Bring extra pants
3. Dont let on about the wetness going down my leg.
4. Change pants
5. Try not to squeeze the grip so hard it screams for help.
6. Remember to swing down on teh driver because fat is better than topping it on the 1st tee.
7. Aim WAY right because I am going to slice it off the planet on #1 (I'm LH)
8. Change pants again.
9. Laugh with everybody at the whiff and remember I took the pressure off my teammates.
10. Going 0fer is not that big of a deal.

There Knuckler, now everybody knows and you can go back to the ranting and defensiveness that created that nickname.

when you break it down like that it sounds like he has a real solid plan going for himself

Guy's, this is some crazy funny stuff here, I need to stay up with it better. From angry Vegans, to train wrecks and my personal favorite was Bulldogsgolf's Carol above! Oh and wth is a white knuckler? haha

Guy's, this is some crazy funny stuff here, I need to stay up with it better. From angry Vegans, to train wrecks and my personal favorite was Bulldogsgolf's Carol above! Oh and wth is a white knuckler? haha

Duey, go to the MC video thread and you will see the creation of the Dynamic Duo and his partner Tofu Boy.

Duey, go to the MC video thread and you will see the creation of the Dynamic Duo and his partner Tofu Boy.

Oh, I remember that one. I'll go watch it again, thanks.

Too funny, guess I turned that off to soon the first time. This has hardly started and the gloves are already off, at least for The White Knuckler!

Lets just remember that the White Knuckler uses his powers for good. I think something good will come of this. I sense a plan!

Lets just remember that the White Knuckler uses his powers for good. I think something good will come of this. I sense a plan!

We just showed you the plan, CL. I know you are relying on One-T to assist you, but who knew you would use his skimming abilities.

Interesting take on it JB. But you said "Woah is me" which would imply excitement. Because you were talking about Team Hackers you were correct, because it will be exciting when they win, but I don't think that's what you were going for. I'm thinking you were trying for "woe is me". Which of course is what you will be saying after your defeat at the hands of Team Hackers.

Interesting take on it JB. But you said "Woah is me" which would imply excitement. Because you were talking about Team Hackers you were correct, because it will be exciting when they win, but I don't think that's what you were going for. I'm thinking you were trying for "woe is me". Which of course is what you will be saying after your defeat at the hands of Team Hackers.

Let's see we had technicality trash talk....now we have grammatical trash talk

Back