2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Absolute class from Jordan. Didn't expect anything less but that couldn't have been an easy interview

Makes me think about DJ and the US Open last year... Some are just so so so much better than others about losing.

Loved it. Making fans by the tournament.

How freaking classy is Jordan right now
Classy dude for sure... although I bet he wishes he had thrown on some tpain radio before heading into amen corner

On Oostys Ace, if both balls go in, what happens?

Makes me think about DJ and the US Open last year... Some are just so so so much better than others about losing.

I'm sure conducting interviews is the last thing he wants to do, but good on him for handling it the way he did. I suspect he's going to use what happened as fuel!

First gets 1.8m and anything outside the top 50 get like 24k. Spieth tying for 2nd instead of having it outright 1.08m) might have mattered. Time to break out the calculator.
2nd plus third doesnt surpass 1st

That really turned me off from DJ. I did not like how he handled that. Just my opinion.

Does Speith still go to #1 or stay #2 now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet Jordan wants to choke Willet out of that chair right now lol. Funny thing is he would probably go in for it, then back off and wipe his hand for a better grip and then commit the murder. Seriously though, Jordan handles it with class and Im sure its not his last.

What happened to the jacket ceremony being outside?

Spieth is clearly on another planet right now. Poor guy.

yeah, it must really suck to give that jacket after losing like that

What happened to the jacket ceremony being outside?
That still happens but the ceremony in Butler Cabin happens first for TV. Its kind of the unofficial ceremony.

Does Speith still go to #1 or stay #2 now?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know what the point system is that they go off of, but I would imagine him not winning dropped a good amount of points to get him back to #1 since Day was able to stay relevant in this tourney.

Jordan is a class act. Now he needs to get his butt back to TX and get some beer and BBQ and forget this day!

Spieth is clearly on another planet right now. Poor guy.
Gravity is kicking in hard. Reality is next.

He will rebound quick.

Danny Willets brother with no chill whatsoever

3679ee459ce5302d8a8cce71d461cdfe.jpg

Jordan always talks about their success as a team and takes the blame on his shoulders. Such a class act.

Let's not forget he is just 22 years old. Young man was raised right. i hope he bounces back from this heart breaker.

Back