Damaikis

Fairway Finder
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.2
I'm pretty much fed up with not being able to hit my 3 hybrid and have been hitting my 4i great. I think it's time to try a 3i to replace it. Feel free to make an offer of any club, the worst I can do is say no. I'd like to try to keep this pretty cheap, so maybe less than $30 or so? If you have a spare lefty 3i around let me know. Thanks.

Bumpity.

Sorry dude. I Dont mess with 3i anymore. If I had one even from an older set I would have sent it to you.

Sorry dude. I Dont mess with 3i anymore. If I had one even from an older set I would have sent it to you.

That's alright, and I appreciate it. I'm mostly looking for one just to see how well I can hit it.

I have an old (2007) Bridgestone GC Mid 3 iron which has never been gamed (may have hit a few balls), not sure if the loft would be comparable to a new 3 iron though, send me a pm if you're interested

I also have an old hippo 3i that i'd send to you for the cost of shipping if you just want to hit a 3i.

I will check when I get back home. I think I may be able to send you one, It will be the end of next week. It may need a grip. What grips do you use?

I will check when I get back home. I think I may be able to send you one, It will be the end of next week. It may need a grip. What grips do you use?

I have the stock grips on my irons right now. But I have a set of THP Pure grips waiting to be put on at some point.

I have the stock grips on my irons right now. But I have a set of THP Pure grips waiting to be put on at some point.

Ok, no grip needed. Let me get back home and see what is there. I know at least one needing a shaft (which I think I have as well) and maybe some others. I just don't remember what is there.

I have a lefty Ping G2HL 2iron that plays @ 18* (I believe those specs are correct) with a graphite shaft. It isn't a 3i but the loft is similar. Let me know if you have any interest in it.

Ok, no grip needed. Let me get back home and see what is there. I know at least one needing a shaft (which I think I have as well) and maybe some others. I just don't remember what is there.

Great, thanks a lot. Just let me know.

Doug, what flex is the shaft on that?

I have a Burner 2.0 3iron with the stock shaft in stiff flex. But I'm not certain I want to part with it. It's pretty sweet.

Great, thanks a lot. Just let me know.

Doug, what flex is the shaft on that?

Reg flex, which is one issue I had with it (plus the fact that I just can't get used to graphite in irons). I had some success with it putting it back about 1 ball in my stance and hitting a low shot when I was looking for the fairway. If this is something you are interested in but the shaft won't work for you, I could pull the shaft and send you the head and you could get it reshafted.

Here are the specs:
http://www.ping.com/classics/ironsdetail.aspx?id=6389

I have a Burner 2.0 3iron with the stock shaft in stiff flex. But I'm not certain I want to part with it. It's pretty sweet.

Just let me know if you ever want to dude.

Doug- I'll actually think about that. I'm getting new shafts soon so if there's a 3i shaft included I'll definately let you know.

Just let me know if you ever want to dude.

Doug- I'll actually think about that. I'm getting new shafts soon so if there's a 3i shaft included I'll definately let you know.

Sounds good. Just let me know. I could pull that shaft and send it to you if you want to try it out.

I have 2 irons and 3 irons in both Mizuno TP9 and Titleist 690MB blades. But they wouldn't work for you, and I want to keep those sets intact for sentimental reasons. They remind me of being a serious golfer.

Kevin

Hey Doug, I'd love that 2i of yours. You said you can pull the shaft but you don't have to if you don't want to. I can have it done. You know what? I'll just PM you. That'll be easier.

Back