Week 13 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

I thought ebron scoring was a mistake...ill take it.
.ooofff lacy

...and I couldn't pull the trigger with starting Stafford in my neighborhood league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should have benched lacy even draugns is a better option

Well.....GB has to air it out now. Let's go Cobb!

Less Lacy, more Adams!

Cobb for the TD. I'll take dumb luck right now over having legit players.

Boy, how has GB offense hit the toilet.

Finally!!!! Adams TD.

Adams finally catches a TD. #turd

I just mentioned this trade to my wife. Sorry buddy.

All good, his first TD this season...was due.

I have big plans for Matthews.

Had a trade for Lacy all cued up. But realized I was playing him and thought CJ wouldn't bite. LUCKY ME!

I couldn't give away Davante Adams via trade, so I rolled with him as a starter! Glad that worked in my favor.

I couldn't give away Davante Adams via trade, so I rolled with him as a starter! Glad that worked in my favor.

LOL, you still won't be able to give him away.

Man is there a chance I back my way into the playoffs in League 6. A lot of things would need to happen, but there is still hope.

All good, his first TD this season...was due.

I have big plans for Matthews.

I expect more from Adams but it's obvious Rodgers is struggling too. Good luck with Matthews!

Got 14.5 of the projected 19.9 last night but my opponent only got 2 from his kicker so not too bad.

With how poorly effective the Packers O was last night I'm just lucky Cobb fell on that fumble for a TD or I would be in a nice hole this morning.

I like having Riddick, he's getting the targets but some bad throws prevented him from getting 80-90 total yards for the game.

Woke up to Richard Rodgers and his 24 points. Had no clue how he got them until I saw sports center this morning. Wow

Woke up to Richard Rodgers and his 24 points. Had no clue how he got them until I saw sports center this morning. Wow

As a Browns fan I'm sure you feel my pain. I am still angry thinking about it. LOL

And of course my opponent this week has Rodgers I was pretty pleased until that stupid play.

I went to bed at halftime kicking myself for not starting the Lions D.

This morning... not so much!!

Wish I had started Richard Rogers, some big points on the bench.
At half time i thought Arod was going to let me down again but he came through big. Good position moving into SUndays games to lock up a playoff spot in league one.

Back