The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haden on IR done for year only played 5 games due to a concussion? If i recall it was him diving at a guy and dudes ankle hit his helmet.. strange

No reason to bring him back during a lost season. Keep him healthy for next season. Head injuries are easier and easier to get once you have one

65a60e962f5d282ab1005ffe13f2a78a.jpg

Dolphins throwback jerseys look so freaking good. There is no reason in my mind why they shouldn't go back to these jerseys and the old logo as the permanent jerseys.

Dolphins throwback jerseys look so freaking good. There is no reason in my mind why they shouldn't go back to these jerseys and the old logo as the permanent jerseys.

Agreed.

Same can be said for half of the teams.

Really nice play by Tannehill.
He desperately needs more protection.

Juice is freaking special.

I had no idea that Miami's kicker played at RPI. That's Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, NY. I happen to be sitting in my recliner in Troy, NY. I guess it won't hurt so much when the Dolphins beat the Giants by 30.

(Yes it will)

Lovies attempts to explain away Martins limited use in the game were pathetic.

The only excuse would have been "Doug said he couldn't go"

What did he say?

Some crap about not getting enough 3rd downs, and completing alot of passes. We weren't watching the same game if he thought there were a lot of completed passes.

Awesome blitz pickup by the Dolphins O-line (probably a first this year) and great throw by Tannehilll to Stills for a TD. I realize the Giants D isn't very good, but the good Tannehill showed up tonight.

The Giants defense is awful and has been all season, it is extremely frustrating

OBJ could have the best hands I've seen in football outside of Jerry Rice. Freaking glue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This game isn't going to be won by a good play. It's going to be won by the team that does the least amount of terrible plays in the 4th quarter. This game is 2 very mediocre football teams playing tonight.

Pretty sure the Giants missed that field goal on purpose, so that when they lose, it won't be another blown 4th quarter lead.

:alien:

Pretty sure the Giants missed that field goal on purpose, so that when they lose, it won't be another blown 4th quarter lead.

Painful season... They just aren't very good I came to terms with that last weekend. Yeah I know it took me a while haha

Lol Dolphins. Might want to cover that guy.

84 yard bomb.

84 yard bomb.

I wasn't expecting that crappy of a play by the Dolphins, but I should have known better from the last 15 years.

The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Painful season... They just aren't very good I came to terms with that last weekend. Yeah I know it took me a while haha
And that's what I call the old #reversejinx

84 yard bomb.

I don't get it. He is literally the only player that could hurt them.

He is just so good and he competes which is probably my favorite thing about him.

And that's what I call the old #reversejinx

I don't get it. He is literally the only player that could hurt them.

Just some good old fashioned busted coverage.

Just some good old fashioned busted coverage.

I know that defense WELL. #giantsfan

And #onqueue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back