April THP Newsletter - Legends, Accessories, Apparel and More

Those iPhone charging cases intrigue me. I am interested to hear your guys' thoughts. I am not a huge fan of those boxy charging cases that make your phone feel like a paper weight. These look slim and actually look more like a case than an actual charger. I've contemplated getting one but haven't found one that I have really liked.

A buddy of mine had one. He had to get it replaced twice in a minimal amount of time, however when it was working he said it came in handy.

Great newsletter this month.

Awesome newsletter, the sunscreen swipes are a top my ponder list for sure, sounds like a great thing to have in the golf bag!

Just got through the newsletter, and the sunscreen wipes are my favorite part this month! Something like this might make me actually start using sunscreen. It's pretty cool than Annika is embracing the honorary captain status for this event. Hope the lucky eight guys utilize this to it's maximum potential. Green Lamb is an interesting product and something we light look into more for my wife once we learn more about them. Visors look great. Hopefully all the people who were wanting visors to be offered are snatching this one up. The outing and demo day are just around the corner. Hope this one is the best yet! The iPhone charging case? I have an Android!

Add another one in for the wipes. Interesting. I usually just spray it on but then for the face I have to spray the hand then apply to the face. Interested to say the least.

I'm still not getting them :(

Just tap it in...Just tap it in.

You checking your Spam folder? Maybe sign up for it again.

Yup, and I've tried signing up again before..

I'm still not getting them :(

Drop GG a PM and let her know and no doubt it will soon be sorted

Love the info on the wipes and the Morphie. I wonder if the Morphie can last a full 36? Might have to look into that.

I don't know what a Morphie is....hehe...but the Mophie on the other hand.....maybe we shall find out? :alien:

Excellent as always, I really do always enjoy the newsletters. Plus, seeing the Outing in there.....SO CLOSE!!!

Very, very practical newsletter. I'm looking forward to trying out the sunscreen wipes - those are a must in my book. Intrigued by the phone charging case as well. Good stuff.

I know some of the things that appear in the newsletters will either take their time appearing over here, or some might not even make it across the water, but it is still very interesting to read about some of the new stuff

The sunscreen wipes look like a very good idea and if we had the nicer weather I would certainly look to keep some in my bag in case we get some sun..... :D

Huh I didn't get this one, got last month's.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Nice work as always GG!!

I really will look for the sunscreen things

Oops....I take blame for getting the Morphie term started.

Outing.....yes PLEASE!

Check SPAM folder?

I'll have to later, but it's weird I had no problem last month.

But breaks over, should get back to work.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Goldie lock Morris may need to look into sunscreen wipes...

Those sunscreen wipes look interesting.

I have to wait until I get home to read it.:bad:

I'm intrigued by the wipes...very interesting...

Dan

Well done GG, I thought it was a great edition again.

The sunscreen wipes might make for an awesome testing!

great newsletter as always!

Back