The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event - How To Enter The 2013 Morgan Cup

There you go getting it done

still gonna be some TOUGH competition! but you can't get in if you don't try! i know i gave 110% and thats all i can do is try my best. but you're right theres no reason why you shouldn't give it a go. i really hope they have a TON of entries this year!

I'm gonna rep anyone who has the stones to enter and I firmly believe every member of THP should follow suit.

Buckjob repped

Just banged out my PROMO and NAILED IT on the first try. guess me re reading my script 100 times helped today. loading to Youtube should be sending in my official entry tonight! so excited about it i think i did great on both the videos.

Pretty excited to hear this buck.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Buck in SC next year. Congrats on entering

Nice to hear Buck....I hope we have tons of entrys this year!

Wouldn't surprise me to see Buck in SC next year. Congrats on entering

i'm not gonna lie it was hard coming up with really great ideas but i took my time and worked on it and i think they turned out well. now i just have to worry about these nervous butterflies until they announce who got it! lol

Glad that you've gotten it done Buck! I feel so much better having mine in...not too long until the deadline!

with the wife out of town and baby duty and moving into the new house on tuesday, i will be cuttin it close!

Props to tadashi for letting me know my video was set to public

Shame on the 20 views who didn't tell me, better not steal my idea!

Don't worry Mike, it wasn't that good and that is why no one bothered to let you know. I kid I kid.

I'm gonna rep anyone who has the stones to enter and I firmly believe every member of THP should follow suit.

Buckjob repped

I love it. Mine have been in for a week and I'm glad I didn't ponder on it. Got it done, got it in, and feeling great about it.

I love it. Mine have been in for a week and I'm glad I didn't ponder on it. Got it done, got it in, and feeling great about it.

Repped cos i'm a MOFO'en #rockstar :alien: yeah i'm a little green right now

i'm not gonna lie it was hard coming up with really great ideas but i took my time and worked on it and i think they turned out well. now i just have to worry about these nervous butterflies until they announce who got it! lol

Ya I'm glad I have mine in now. Takes a lot of the nervousness away until next week.

Best thing is Kelly is coming back to the US-Again

thats awesome right there Kelly and speaks volumes to how amazing THP and the Morgan Cup both are! or Tacos.

Trucks HAHA i'm moving on to bigger thing next time

Bwahahaha I hope there's not a bulldozer on property or else you'll use that for a buggy.

Mr Ward I will issue one piece of advice, you will never really appreciate being part of a Morgan Cup till you have been in a truck with an Irishman!!!!

Best thing is Kelly is coming back to the US-Again

I know buddy, I can't wait to see you either!

And I repped your silly arse in the Burger King hat!

Mr Ward I will issue one piece of advice, you will never really appreciate your life till you have been in a truck with an Irishman!!!!

FIFY bwahahaha

Damn it David I'll be so mad at myself if I don't get up there one way or another!

Back