Who Is Happiest the Season Is Over?

Dunn6253

Reaction score
Handicap
practice
I know the tour championship is next week, but if you made this list chances are you aren't playing at East Lake next week anyways. Who in your opinion is glad to see 2013 coming to an end? I think a lot of votes are going to go Rory's way, and can't really blame them.

What say you THP?

Rory
Luke Donald
Lee Westwood
Bubba Watson
Nick Watney
Rickie Fowler

I'd throw a vote in for Bubba. He seemed to struggle quite a bit this year. I'd go as far to say that Tiger is glad it's over because everyone knows without a major Tiger isn't satisfied.

Rory
Luke Donald
Lee Westwood
Bubba Watson
Nick Watney
Rickie Fowler

Good list - I'd agree with all of those.

Can't really put rory on that list just yet. He's still committed to 5 or 6 tournaments this year with 3 being on the European tour.

Rory
Luke Donald
Lee Westwood
Bubba Watson
Nick Watney
Rickie Fowler

For sure Rickie. I hope so at least.

Rory is the only correct answer.

Rickie had a great year! He had like 4 Top 25s!

Rickie had a great year! He had like 4 Top 25s!

I'd like to think Rickie wants to win enough to where if he doesn't it's a tough year.

Rory is the only correct answer.

Considering he went so far as to change coaches, I think Luke Donald pretty much thinks his season sucked (which it did).

I agree with JB's list and would add Padrig Harrington, Ernie Els and would not John Daly be the epitome of being glad it is over?

I'd like to think Rickie wants to win enough to where if he doesn't it's a tough year.
Well, I guess his entire career, outside of last year when he got his one and only win, has been "tough."

Considering he went so far as to change coaches, I think Luke Donald pretty much thinks his season sucked (which it did).

Of course it did. However, nobody season even comes close to the level of fail that Rory's did. NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!

Well, I guess his entire career, outside of last year when he got his one and only win, has been "tough."

Well considering he's what 24? I figure with all the hype around him of being as good as everyone puts him out to be after getting one win under his belt and adding more maturity and time on tour he'd only get better and win more.

Well considering he's what 24? I figure with all the hype around him of being as good as everyone puts him out to be after getting one win under his belt and adding more maturity and time on tour he'd only get better and win more.
Is the hype about him being good, though?

Or is the hype about the flash and color?

Is the hype about him being good, though?

Or is the hype about the flash and color?

I think the hype of him being good sells the flash and color.

Ah. Too bad it's just hype.

I never said its just hype. I think he's really good and has a boat load of talent. One of his biggest fans going. Just doesn't (to me) seem to have the killer mentality to go out and want win every time out.

the guys who have to set up, take down and move equipment, etc from event to event every week. :alien:

Rory
Luke Donald
Lee Westwood
Bubba Watson
Nick Watney
Rickie Fowler

I think we can lock this thread up. This list nails it.

Gonna add Keegan Bradley to this one & it's because he hasn't been able to pull off a win this year. Close but no cigar.

A few more to add:

Bo VanPelt - I thought he'd have a good year after what seemed like a break out last year.

Aaron Baddeley - I guy who's consistently been a top 70 player. Went through a stretch of 13 missed cuts in a row.

Louis Oostheizen - injury plagued season

I'm inclined to say Lee Westwood. I think he probably would have taken the rest of the year off after the British Open if not for contractual obligations.

Nick Watney making a nice push today to make it into the top 30!

Back