What Morgan Cup Team are you Supporting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

Texas

Hummmmm....there are 2 Texans on one team and 1 on another. I would have to think the answer to the question is that 2 is better than 1? Show me DOTCOM for 500 Bob??

Hummmmm....there are 2 Texans on one team and 1 on another. I would have to think the answer to the question is that 2 is better than 1? Show me DOTCOM for 500 Bob??

Or do the right thing and pick a team with no texans

Well Dot Commers sorry that you have been given the Satch Kiss of Death. Maybe next year

The kiss smells strangely like a chalupa

okay I love you Satch and I appreciate your support of Team Dot Com.............but that was freaking funny stuff right there

I dont think Satch has confirmed that yet......

Look at his sig.....he has a the other three teams marked off with Dot Com remaining

I want to give a shout out to my buddies in team Albatross, as well as Freddie kong, Jake Intensity In team paradise, and chunky and his guys. but this year I am giving my support to team dot com because all my favorite websites end in dot com, plus they have the best looking dudes in the bunch

I want to give a shout out to my buddies in team Albatross, as well as Freddie kong, Jake Intensity In team paradise, and chunky and his band of misfits. but this year I am giving my support to team dot com because all my favorite websites end in dot com, plus they have the best looking dudes in the bunch

Nice!!!!! Taco Bell paid off!!! (sorry One-T....last taco bell reference....for now). We will not let you down Satch!!!!

I want to give a shout out to my buddies in team Albatross, as well as Freddie kong, Jake Intensity In team paradise, and chunky and his guys. but this year I am giving my support to team dot com because all my favorite websites end in dot com, plus they have the best looking dudes in the bunch

Thank you for your support Mr. Satchmo!!!!

Here's the thing, I like a lot of the guys on the morgan cup, and sure there are some that I support that are in other teams, but I am going to support Team Dot Com. I support the entire Morgan Cup.

Good luck and don't let us down Team Dot Com!

I've been torn on this, but I think I'm going to put my support this year to team Paradise. I think they've got what it's going to take to upset the reigning champions. Good luck to all the other teams!

I've been torn on this, but I think I'm going to put my support this year to team Paradise. I think they've got what it's going to take to upset the reigning champions. Good luck to all the other teams!

Thanks. I think you are making the right call. JakeNation FTW!

Tadashi, nuff said

okay I love you Satch and I appreciate your support of Team Dot Com.............but that was freaking funny stuff right there

yeah it was hilarious, but hey good luck Tim, you were a determining factor

The kiss smells strangely like a chalupa
hahahah, I like mescan pizzas better

Well Dot Commers sorry that you have been given the Satch Kiss of Death. Maybe next year

Sore loser lol, you know you wanted my support, and I nearly gave it

Nice!!!!! Taco Bell paid off!!! (sorry One-T....last taco bell reference....for now). We will not let you down Satch!!!!

Like I said, I can't say no to a perfectly placed Mexican Pizza, don't let me down y'all

Thank you for your support Mr. Satchmo!!!!

It's my pleasure, White Rhino, bring the heat to Myrtle beach

That is a solid call right there checkered. JakeNation is strong!

Thanks bud! Team Paradise will do everything we can to make you and every supporter proud!

Checkered, I like the way you think sir...thank you

We're working hard to make our supporters proud! We've got a great team.

We gladly take that challenge, we will brake the curse!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back