What Morgan Cup Team are you Supporting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got Team Paradise winning this year!

#studs

I still have my money in Albatross. Their captain is a stud.

Team Nate!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Nate Nation

Go team Dot com!!! I bet you won

We did not, but we fought our damnedest. Just not good enough this weekend. TP was the best team this weekend.

Thank you to all the supporters of the Morgan Cup and its teams, it meant a lot to each player. But big ups to team paradise supporters for believing in us and our team. Not sure why not many gave us a chance but it doesn't matter, you guys did and we appreciate you.

Just wanted to jump in here and say thank you to all those members who showed support to any of the MC teams this year. It was a hell of a ride and we appreciated all the support. Special thank you to those who supported Team Dot Com. Sorry we let you guys down, but we went down fighting.

Finally took the support tag out of my sig to clear some room for a little while before the next event!

Just wanted to jump in here and say thank you to all those members who showed support to any of the MC teams this year. It was a hell of a ride and we appreciated all the support. Special thank you to those who supported Team Dot Com. Sorry we let you guys down, but we went down fighting.

You didnt let us down! You battled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back