THP Club Clash - Driver Cards

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For those that missed it, THP Club Clash is coming next weekend from the beautiful Hammock Beach Golf Resort with 24 THPers. Range testing with a launch monitor and course testing are both on the docket and the job for each participant will be to fill out these cards while there.

You will see objective information that will be gathered by the launch monitor and subjective information, because purchasing a driver should include that, are included and we are so excited for the guys to supply the feedback to the world on what clubs reign supreme.

For more information on this very special THP Event, click here.

FullSizeRender-L.jpg

I'm good at filling out forms. This looks like a good way to keep us organized.

Can't wait to see not only the data, but the subjective data that comes from this. Will be interesting to see how many drivers people would game, even if they did not produce numbers that they want.

Man, this just made life significantly easier for those quick notes to take.

How is all this going to be presented on the forum? That's a lot of info...

I like the feed back sheet. It has what golfers want to hear and see with each club. Looking forward to testing and filling these out.

I am SO freaking ready! I like the form, it appears even a simple mind like mine can fill it out.

• Admin
How is all this going to be presented on the forum? That's a lot of info...

Nothing to worry about there. I should say that it will be presented on the home page however, not the forum. It will be done in phases beginning with handicap groups, and more. We don't believe in just ranking clubs, because lets face it, there is not enough differential on well hit shots. What we do believe in is letting the people that actually do create the buzz, with their wallets tell the world what matters. The real For the People, By the People, instead of just some cliche for another article dictating something.

I think THPers are going to love how its all broken down by a lot of different things instead of just saying "longest".

I like where this is headed. Its going to be awesome.

Pretty concise outline that should provide great feedback and easy to digest

I like it, a lot! Plenty of ways to interpret and present given the questions and hard data.

Looks like it will be geared toward hard data as well as subjective... Maybe it will give a little insight to the psyche of the golfer as a consumer

I like the forms. Looking forward to seeing all the data for the high handicappers.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I am really looking forward to following along with Club Clash. I cant wait

I like it, a lot! Plenty of ways to interpret and present given the questions and hard data.

Very true. The good news is that these are for THPers, so they can photograph their own cards and post in the Driver Live Thread we will have.

Looks like it will be geared toward hard data as well as subjective... Maybe it will give a little insight to the psyche of the golfer as a consumer

And thats the beauty of it.

Very true. The good news is that these are for THPers, so they can photograph their own cards and post in the Driver Live Thread we will have.

And thats the beauty of it.

Good thinking, with that much available to test its good to have the cards handy to remind them of thoughts/numbers as the day progresses.

Nice, easy way to collect data. I like it.

And given that I work in a data analytics dept., I can't wait to see what comes out of this.

That's going to be awesome! Can't wait to see all the data come out of this weekend

I love this. Great idea and great way to do this.
Cant wait

as much as i loathe this word, there is no way to describe what this event will be other than epic.

Loving this. Will make it easy to gather information, similarly, for each driver we hit.

Can't wait to see all the results. Work hard guys!!! I'd say to have fun but that's a given at a THP event!

Loving this. Will make it easy to gather information, similarly, for each driver we hit.

absolutely. Hopefully people hit a driver, and jot down the notes immediately after. Forget about comparing the feel to what you hit before right off the bat. Explain what you think about what you hit, gather numbers, and move on.

I would have loved to take part in this. I love stuff like this. You guys should have a blast...

I'm assuming that's information that will come from both range time and on course time?

I like to see the numbers and comments all in one place....kind of like the "Golf Digest Hot List".

Back