Odyssey Putters Thread

So I've decided to add a counter weighted grip to my MXM. Thinking all black. Thoughts?

I will be doing the same to my MXM 7. Just waiting on availability of the new SS grips.

Odyssey Putters Thread

I will be doing the same to my MXM 7. Just waiting on availability of the new SS grips.

bb753ed87699efbb7848059cad507d77.jpg

They have 6 colors

https://superstrokeusa.com/product/mid-slim-2-0-countercore/

97919e0ec28d2a652d3e22587bf2e245.jpg

61a93d69380189e660e393b78c0f3248.jpg

This beauty got here today! Very very clean and I love the blue face!

I thought I had a weight kit that would fit this but the one I found doesn't fit, might be to my #7 can't remember, and I couldn't find my other ones. So I guess I will be tracking one down at some point. not a huge deal.

That is a gorgeous putter! How did you get the blue insert? Was it a tour issue? I want one now!

I picked up the SS Pistol GT Tour this week, it'll be in hand this week and I'll be sure to post a review.

That is a gorgeous putter! How did you get the blue insert? Was it a tour issue? I want one now!
Not to sure. I think it was a tour issue but I found it on the bay over the weekend. Don't really care cause I got a pretty good deal on it and I love the blue face.

If you need the counter balance to stable out the stroke I say go for it. Would look good

I'm pretty sure the TC weights are slightly larger and won't fit
these are a little larger than the regular MXM weights.

I really need to grab a MXM weight kit for the new MXM I got.

I have a Milled Collection #7 that has the blue face as well. I really like the look of it.
That's a great looking flatstick sir!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

You order direct from SS?

I ordered through Carl's Golfland as that's where the original orders were being fulfilled through. Ended up picking up a belt on clearance to get free shipping too.

Any info on the Toe up ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been rollin some of the MXM'S . They are beautiful but I will be staying all in with my Odyssey Black Series #2. I really love that #2 , new putter ponder is over.

Odyssey Putters Thread

I kind of like the Vline. Ball goes in the hole well for me

I kind of like the Vline. Ball goes in the hole well for me

Incredible mallet shape. Its one I have screamed about from the rooftops as much as I can, to me, its just better than the #7.

Thankfully though, they had a baby. #VlineFANG

Back