2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

This is how Panda gets down! Not afraid to wear pink or Rep the Bubba.

9008eac8f9058a4dad9c0f55510ea452.jpg

For those getting ready for this one, let me ask you a quick question...

With this one fast approaching, and some of us playing yet some not being able to get out for a round or practice.. Is your bag set? Will any changes come to your bag before the event gets here?

Fingers crossed I should have a set of Ping G irons to being along. Other than that I should be set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fingers crossed I should have a set of Ping G irons to being along. Other than that I should be set.

If you do can I play out of your bag? :p

Ooooooh and a few degrees up right? Sounds like a perfect set for me to swing :)

Bag is pretty set...as far as I know now. :banana:

I went to the driving range just down the road and hit balls during lunch. 1st time swinging the clubs since 12.26.15. The good news is other than just a bit of stiffness the back seems to be OK. The bad news is it was UGLY!!! I need a lot more reps and to get eyes on my many swing flaws. I want to play my best for the Kick Off, but it is going to take a lot of work.

With this one fast approaching, and some of us playing yet some not being able to get out for a round or practice.. Is your bag set? Will any changes come to your bag before the event gets here?

Just picked up a new putter, so I am seeing how that goes. Wedges still remain a ponder, but not sure if I will make a move before then.

At least a little bit; my teacher says 4 up, my club fitter not so much; standard to maybe 1 up.... Not sure what's right?!?!?!
That's a pretty big difference.

Well, that I can't help with. Maybe split the difference at 2? ha. Mine Pings are 2 up now.

At least a little bit; my teacher says 4 up, my club fitter not so much; standard to maybe 1 up.... Not sure what's right?!?!?!

Well sir, you have a delima that needs to fixed before you head down to BAMA. That is a huge swing in club setup. Best of Luck

Well sir, you have a delima that needs to fixed before you head down to BAMA. That is a huge swing in club setup. Best of Luck

Fwiw, the 4 up is based on foresight gc2 data. The 1up/2up is based on lie board.

From 8 inches of snow this last week to 60s this weekend. Guess who is practicing? This guy!

From 8 inches of snow this last week to 60s this weekend. Guess who is practicing? This guy!

Nice dude! Practice makes perfect!

My bag is set on clubs for sure. Ball could change but that's it. Need to get out and get in some practice. Weather looks to be good this weekend so hopefully I can get in a few rounds and some short game work.

Bag is unquestionably set.

The bag is set unless I grab a new hybrid to replace one in my bag. I love my bag right now.

Back