2nd Contest 2015 Grandaddy - Join Team Redemption

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Grandaddy is the pinnacle of THP Events and executed to perfection to give ten lucky THPers a trip of a lifetime. All expenses paid to California to get fit by experts, receive a bag full of equipment and put that equipment into play at one of the finest courses in the world. Getting into the event is as easy as winning one of the contests and today we are honored to kick them off.

[video=youtube;6-MFWIzE6gc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-MFWIzE6gc[/video]

The Contest - Salt In The Wound
Looking back at the past. This is the 3rd Grandaddy event with THP and Callaway Golf and Team THP has not fared well in the 1st two competitions. Throughout this forum (in some threads) there have been mentions what the score was in each of those competitions.

Rules
There are no rules really. If you are a THPer and a 2015 Albatross Club Member, you are eligible for the ultimate trip of a lifetime, bag full of clubs and a chance to be part of the 2015 Grandaddy.
1 entry per person
Deadline for entry submission is August 28th at 11:59pm EST.
Include your forum name in your email

How To Enter
Entering the contests is an easy task and all you will need is a THP Forum account and your 2015 Albatross Club Membership. This year it is a very special initiative as THP partners with Folds of Honor to give back to this amazing organization in the name of this community of people. If you are not a member and would like more information, click here.

Steps To Victory
Comb through the forum and find what the final score was in each of the first two Grandaddy Events. We promise they are out there, even if you are a new member and were not around for either one, or were not keeping tabs. We will even give you a hint that the 2013 score can be found here and the 2014 score can be found here, but we won't tell you where exactly. Then send an email to admin@thehackersparadise.com with your forum name and the correct info and sit back to see if you are the lucky winner.

For more information on the 2015 Grandaddy, click here to be taken to the main thread.

Muy interesante. I wasn't around for either, so this will be fun to try to figure it out.

Oh lord.

A memory I don't care to remember.

2013 has a better ring than 2014 though.

The answer is not Clive75 for those wondering.

What were the scores?

53f9682b6826edf98d10ebf831cc203f.jpg

Done :) Go Team Redemption!

Got it! And In there. I was too hung over from the PX event to get my entry in the first contest, Def in there for now on.

Those who ignore history are destined to repeat it...

Team Redemption does NOT ignore history

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Awesome, another chance to join the winning team!

It's on once again. Entry being submitted. Talk about a walk down memory lane. So want to be a part of this!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh lord.

A memory I don't care to remember.

2013 has a better ring than 2014 though.

The answer is not Clive75 for those wondering.

Geez. I wish people would stop talking about that already.

Just hurts having to look back at those old threads

And done!

I'm in for the win !!

And my entry is in! Now the waiting game begins all over again.

I go to those links to see the scores...I'll stay for every post. See you all Wednesday.....

So many good times in those threads...a side from the outcome of course. Will be a great read and get the juices flowing for those that haven't been there yet.

Great discovery of what was...is...and will be the grandaddy!

Until I get back home...but I will be in on this one too! Good luck everyone.

Got it. And entered. Good luck todos mis amigos

I love love love this one.

Another into the mix soon!

Can I still play!?!?! So excited to see the team grow. I think i have watched the videos 15-20 times each now.

In... good luck gentlemen!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Boom, that was quick. Will be in shortly!

Entry is in !

In it to win it! Hopefully I can showcase my new Matrix Reign Black Shaft at the Grandaddy!

Back