Back In Stock - New 2015 THP Tees By Epoch

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
That's right, you guys asked for them, so they are back in stock. They are in the store now ready to purchase.

01e97264ec19313c75353beb8730c848.jpg

538a671d5d9c18566e6a5ff00ee902e4.jpg

03a9f56622c99b6e12133ebc8d685f10.jpg

9a09aa96c76a8dd5ffeb8ee9a959ecca.jpg

these are incredible. Hope I can snag a few boxes

Nice little update with the argyle thing versus the stripes.

I Was thinking about buying some more tees the other day so this works out perfectly.

I'm still working through the multiple boxes that I still have from previous purchases. Love these tees.

love the new looks, but I still have a few boxes, I should be fine for a year or two

Can I get a link to the store please

Love the new accents on the tees. Max order placed!

Oh man these are pretty cool with the argyle stripes. I may have to pick up a box or 4.

got my pack...awesome. Great idea, thanks!

Was down to my last box of tees, so it was perfect timing - picked up a couple of boxes.

Going to buy a box now. If you can save on shipping and throw them in with the hat last night, go ahead.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Order in! And day made!

oh yea just picked up a box

3 boxes headed my way!

Nice touch with the argyle.
Two boxes ordered.

Trying to get two boxes but PayPal doesn't seem to be cooperating. Either that or I've exceeded the max number allowed :confused2:

If you see three orders from me disregard the last two please :beat-up:

ETA: Nevermind - Firefox Fixes All!

Last edited:
Picked up a couple of boxes! If you want to save on shipping throw them in with the hats I ordered

The new version looks better than last one. 5 boxes headed my way. If people sleep on this there will be more headed my way in a week or so ;)

The new version looks better than last one. 5 boxes headed my way. If people sleep on this there will be more headed my way in a week or so ;)

Kang you are such a golf HO....LOL

Yeah I like the Argyle stripes for sure

Back