Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had 2 great shots in my last round. 1 was off the tee with an A Wedge landed 10 feet and went down in 2 for par. The other was on the fringe of the green about 45 feet away, played a bump and run 7 iron in the hole for a birdie.

Not really one shot but #12 at Country View in Lancaster, TX is a 334 yard par 4, tee shot left me with 74 yards to the pin & a wedge left me a 7' birdie putt.
The rest of the round had very few bright spots but that hole proved that I have good golf in me, it's just hidden most of the time.

Not really one shot but #12 at Country View in Lancaster, TX is a 334 yard par 4, tee shot left me with 74 yards to the pin & a wedge left me a 7' birdie putt.
The rest of the round had very few bright spots but that hole proved that I have good golf in me, it's just hidden most of the time.

Dude, the upside is there. You're still learning, like I told you in Dallas, keep playing and pushing and it'll all begin to click over time.

Holed out yesterday from 125 on hole 7 of the South course for eagle during the THP get together at Winstar GC. My 1st eagle on a par 4.

Holed out yesterday from 125 on hole 7 of the South course for eagle during the THP get together at Winstar GC. My 1st eagle on a par 4.

Freaking nice Easy!

Dude, that's awesome! Congrats.

Dude, the upside is there. You're still learning, like I told you in Dallas, keep playing and pushing and it'll all begin to click over time.

Thanks buddy. THP makes it easy to go back to the course, the encouragement people show here is outstanding.

1st hole yesterday was a long 490 yard uphill par 5. Blasted a great drive about 270 and then a clean 5 wood just short of the green...I could almost hear the birdie chirping. Thinned my chip 15 yards over the green, "you gotta be kidding me". Thinned my pitch shot 20 yards over the green the other way, "is this happening". I could see the eye rolls of my playing partners.

Then out of nowhere I hole out from there for world's ugliest par. Thank goodness.

255y 2H from the 8th tee. Left me 102y. Hit my hybo further than my driver today. Ugh.

220 or 225 3w to 20 feet, missed the birdie.

Slightly downhill lie, caught a bit thin, landed probably 25 yards short and ran up onto the green,

Flew in a 58* wedge from a good lie in the rough from about 80 yards for an eagle 3 on a par 5! Had to carry a bunker and was nervous about the shot after I hit it, but it got better and better as it flew until it fell! Pretty frustrating round otherwise, but a great moment there.

That's awesome, congrats man!!

Sunk a 10 footer for bogey to shoot 6 over on the back and an 88 for the day.

Flew in a 58* wedge from a good lie in the rough from about 80 yards for an eagle 3 on a par 5! Had to carry a bunker and was nervous about the shot after I hit it, but it got better and better as it flew until it fell! Pretty frustrating round otherwise, but a great moment there.

It's great when they work out that way. Congrats on the eagle.

Hit a terrible drive on a 410 yard par 4. Big slice only went ~220, and onto the next fairway where I had short trees and hills completely blocking my view. No GPS (wife had it) so guessing at club and direction (30km/h wind, mostly from the side). Hit a nice solid 6i, and it seems good. Get up there and left with 8 feet for bird. Next shot wasn't as good :(

Nice 5-iron into a par 3. Left about 8 feet from the hole. Barely missed the birdie putt.

Hit a cut 3 wood off of a downhill lie to a tight opening of the green to a flag 245 yards away. 40 feet from the hole and 2 putted for birdie.

Playing the 16th hole on the King James VI course in Perth, par 5 from the Medal Tees, http://www.kingjamesvi.co.uk/courseguide.php
I hit a nice straight drive down the left side of the fairway, left myself something like 210 - 220 to the green.
I hit a beautiful 5w which rolled out to pin high and left me with a 15ft eagle putt, I got the birdie. The shot flew just as I had pictured, slight movement left right and missing the left greenside bunker

Hit a 5-Wood 229 yards (some wind at our back) over a water hazard to reach a par 5 in two with about 50 people watching in our Member-Guest shoot out yesterday. There was a good chuck of money up for grabs so I decided I'd go for it to put the pressure on the other teams. That was without a doubt the most nervous I've been standing over a shot before as there were only two other teams left.

We advanced from that hole and I promptly hit my 7 iron in the water off the next tee box, likely costing us the championship. Oh well...

On the second hole at my course we have a 130 yard par 3 with trouble everywhere. I hit my 9i to 6 feet. Of course I missed the birdie putt but I was still happy with a par.

My best shot in MONTHS: 158 yards from the fairway, hybrid to three feet (that's my mark). Made the birdie putt too!

WP_000308.jpg

Par 3 from 192 today.... About a foot from the hole.
unenezad.jpg

Nice shots guys.

Was 210 out on a long par 4...in between yardages for me...to close for a 3W and too long for the 3H....I decided it was better to be short than long so I played the 3H..put a nice smooth swing on it and it sounded like a gun going off! Nice medium high draw that rode the wind and dropped right in the center of the green!!

That's a pretty good poke for me with the 3H...usually 200 is max distance.

Fanned a drive just in the right rough on a dogleg left par 4 on #8 that left me about 200-205 yds from the hole. Fortunately, I had a pretty good lie, took out the X Hot 3 hybrid, made a nice swing and got all of it. The ball flew over the bunker just short of the green (really surprised me) and landed just short of the green and took one hop on to the green and rolled out about 10 feet to a foot from the hole. Kick-in birdie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back