The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still alive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That wasn't a catch.

Rudock........

Oh Vandy

Ouch! This joker was supposed to be a good decision QB? Where's Sugar Shane Morris...?

That one was a catch.

Rudock........

...and they are bringing him back in. Is Hoke back on the sidelines?

INT!

Why does our offense suck? Wed be winning.

Glad I changed the Michigan pick. Need the Gophers to keep it close! A good night so far!

Lmao Dr pepper taking a dig at deflategate

Well the fumble out of the end zone now looks even worse.

Well that was interesting, if only we could play like that last drive all game.

Well that was interesting, if only we could play like that last drive all game.
Second to last drive.

I knew it would be close, hoped for the win.

Thanks for covering Gophers! 5-0 tonight!

Lol, Minnesota would have one if TCU didn't score off of Williams' fumble. (I know it's not that simple but still)

Keep smith in, he was dynamic.

Wish we had a qb. What year is Liedner?

Lol, Minnesota would have one if TCU didn't score off of Williams' fumble. (I know it's not that simple but still)

Keep smith in, he was dynamic.

Wish we had a qb. What year is Liedner?

Junior. We may have another year of inaccurate wobbly passes.

Junior. We may have another year of inaccurate wobbly passes.
It's hard to imagine there is no one better. This team could be really good if we had even mediocre qb play.

Oh well, here's to hoping that Mitch can play more like his second to last drive then the rest of the game.

Actually surprised I didn't wake up with several taunts about the Michigan loss from my Ohio buddies. Rudock absolutely looked horrible. Surprised Harbaugh stuck with him the entire game.

Actually surprised I didn't wake up with several taunts about the Michigan loss from my Ohio buddies. Rudock absolutely looked horrible. Surprised Harbaugh stuck with him the entire game.

0-1...

Went to bed and saw that Rudock played even worse afterwards. Thats pathetic to leave him in there. He had absolutely nothing going.

We can always count on you coming through md. lol

But its not bad....they are now the highest scoring team in the Big 10 (east) with the 17 points last night

I know it's game 1 of the Harbaugh era, and I'm sure he's gonna right the ship, but wow that offense looked prehistoric in the developing plays. Always a worry when you have a old hard nose coach, but I hope he can adapt to the today's college game sooner than later.

HarboDrums.gif

In other news, watching the OSU and TCU game gave me a bump in hope for the Horns this year. They both look very beatable. If OSU was playing anyone in the top 40 they would have lost by 2 TD's.

1 more day Notre Dame fans....one more day!

Bobcats 1-0! Better record than Michigan! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back