Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im actually ponder free...
#freeatlast

#enjoywhileican

MC ponder time. Hit the entire Cobra line this weekend and think I have a solid idea of what should be in the bag:

Bio Cell + Driver
Bio Cell 3/4 Fairway
Bio Cell 5/7 Fairway
Bio Cell 2/3 Hybrid
Bio Cell 4/5 Hybrid
Bio Cell 6-PW
Tour Trusty 50/54/58

MC ponder time. Hit the entire Cobra line this weekend and think I have a solid idea of what should be in the bag:

Bio Cell + Driver
Bio Cell 3/4 Fairway
Bio Cell 5/7 Fairway
Bio Cell 2/3 Hybrid
Bio Cell 4/5 Hybrid
Bio Cell 6-PW
Tour Trusty 50/54/58

I like it. A lot.

Bio Cell + Driver
Bio Cell 3/4 Fairway
Bio Cell 5/7 Fairway
Bio Cell 2/3 Hybrid
Bio Cell 4/5 Hybrid
Bio Cell 6-PW
Tour Trusty 50/54/58

Good thing the Cobra stuff worked out so well for you! Should be somewhat seamless.

Good thing the Cobra stuff worked out so well for you! Should be somewhat seamless.

I was not really expecting the new line to be better than the last. They have made some significant improvements and it was fun seeing the LM numbers that prove it.

I was not really expecting the new line to be better than the last. They have made some significant improvements and it was fun seeing the LM numbers that prove it.

Told. You.

:alien:

I like it. A lot.

Not much change from my current set-up but there are some significant differences in the way the clubs will get used.

Interesting... care to elaborate?

The Bio Cell 5/7 could be a game changer for me. I am able to hit it 220 off the deck with ease where I have struggled with fairways off the deck previously. My wedge play before was primarily done with the 55* alone. This year I will use the 50 and 54 a great deal as well as the 58 when needed.

The Bio Cell 5/7 could be a game changer for me. I am able to hit it 220 off the deck with ease where I have struggled with fairways off the deck previously. My wedge play before was primarily done with the 55* alone. This year I will use the 50 and 54 a great deal as well as the 58 when needed.

The Bio Cell 5/7 is just effortless distance off the deck. It pretty much makes the Baffler 5 wood a waste of time IMO. I had made a habit of laying up on par 5's until I bagged the Bio 5 wood. Its just awesome.

I'm still really thinking about the Adams V4 forged irons. Any thoughts on this set vs rocketbladez?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I'm still really thinking about the Adams V4 forged irons. Any thoughts on this set vs rocketbladez?

Not sure I can think of anybody that's played both off the top of my head. I've hit the V4's, but it was only a few times.

Thanks for the info. I find the v4s very intriguing. I wish I could try some out in person. Ebay has the V4 hybrid and iron set new for $319. I'm just really considering buying them. If they don't stack up with my rbz hybrids and rocketbladez, I'll just sell them. Haha.

Pondering a White Hot Pro putter. Used the game the #1 and miss that soft face. Maybe want to go with a #3 next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jetspeed driver.

gotta figure something out, soon.

Bought a x hot 4 hybrid head on ebay, pondering what shaft to buy for it now!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Bought a x hot 4 hybrid head on ebay, pondering what shaft to buy for it now!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Nicely done Andy!

Jetspeed driver.

gotta figure something out, soon.

I hear you, my limited time with both of TM's current drivers has been less than favorable.

I hear you, my limited time with both of TM's current drivers has been less than favorable.

I also agree. I like my original RBZ driver more than TM's new offerings.

I have hit both, but not a ton.

I have hit the V4's and I did like them, but I preferred the CB3s.

Out of the V4's and RBladez, I think I preferred the RBladez in terms of feel and forgiveness. Although, this was just a couple simple range sessions with both.

thinking of pulling the graphite out of my s55's and finding something that will get the ball up in the air a little more. May just wait and see what the Tour 90's do in the TP CB's when they show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back