KLVN Golf Bag Preview

Its one click to remove the smaller section.
I get that, but does the strap from the golf cart hinder this process?
874b664ab17e691688019d4f7a56488d.jpg

It would seem that this strap would make it tedious to detach the smaller bag when secured to the cart, or do they have some inner strap area that frees up the detachable section?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Really like the concept and the product. Unfortunately the price is a little high too my liking, but if I was going to splurge, this would be very high on the radar.

I get that, but does the strap from the golf cart hinder this process?
874b664ab17e691688019d4f7a56488d.jpg

It would seem that this strap would make it tedious to detach the smaller bag when secured to the cart, or do they have some inner strap area that frees up the detachable section?

Not from what we saw.

Edit: nm, that first picture shows how it goes through the middle of the bag

Lol @ it girl in the background of the video!

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

I think I missed it from this picture... it looks like the strap moves through the center of the large bag, but not the small detachable bag. Very intriguing product IMO

I think I missed it from this picture... it looks like the strap moves through the center of the large bag, but not the small detachable bag. Very intriguing product IMO

He needs to get a headcover on that putter.

The concept is interesting for sure. The weird robot girl in background of the video clip during the THP TV interview is a little weird.

The concept is interesting for sure. The weird robot girl in background of the video clip during the THP TV interview is a little weird.

It was more cool than creepy in person.

It was more cool than creepy in person.

between her and fritters, the creepy person was on the outside of the glass.

Interesting concept and the bag looks well made. As others have said the price seems high, until you factor in that you are receiving 2 bags for that price.
The only negative i might see here is repositioning clubs in the part that detaches so that you can bring everything you may need and then changing it back once you get back to the cart. I guess im OCD when it comes to where clubs are in my bag. But that is a minor negative. I really like this concept
Though if you initially set up your bag so the clubs that you would normally need, example 9i-putter, are already located in the detachable portion there would be no need to shuffle clubs.

I've been wanting something like this for years! I hate riding carts but when I do and it's CPO I normally end up pulling my bag off the cart to go to my ball just to make sure I have the right club.

True, then add a few things not discussed like the material appears to be stain tolerant.
The unique look.

I agree on the price, but also look at anything that way from early adopters. Look at 4k TVs and yet there is still limited 4k content.
Look at most anything new really and it comes with a price point higher than the rest of the market. I still want it.
It's no more expensive than a good looking staff bag, right? Given it's multi-functional capabilities, in that light I don't think price is something to get hung up on (YMMV). Also, for $110 more, you can change the entire color/look of the bag by buying new pockets. If pockets/zippers are what typically wears down first on a bag, then it's a long term, solid investment (given that the base of the bag is durable). IF they add new pocket styles for further customization ... forget it ... I'll buy one on the spot. They're great looking bags ... no doubt about it.

I have been rattling around the product in my head for the last few days and I'm left at casually intrigued, yet predominately okay with passing. I think the bag is an excellent concept and it's remarkable that it's the first genuinely functional version of a transitional bag, but I've always been more than satisfied with a carry bag and prefer to rep club brands loudly. Plus, as an avid walker, I think I'd be only utilizing half the bag.

Hopefully some of you guys pick this one up, because I'd love to hear thoughts on how it works for people who alternate between cart golf and walking -- Especially those who are inclined to get that Sunday style bag off the cart and onto their ball while out for a round.

That thing is awesome... expensive, but awesome.

How much does the bag weigh? My guys who went to PGA show said it was very heavy.

Some other interesting points from the video...not really items that push me over the top to want it more, but it comes with a towel, ball marker, umbrella and a strap. For the price there are items included that one wouldn't get from other bag purchases.

carbon/lime and carbon/orange are my two choices.

How much does the bag weigh? My guys who went to PGA show said it was very heavy.

I did not think it was overly heavy.

I did not think it was overly heavy.

Me neither. I tried it out by lifting both pieces and it seemed fairly normal to me.

Man, I did 4 rounds of cart path only last year. 36 at Legends outside Indianapolis then a couple rounds with a friend and our wives in Tennessee. For those times when you are on the wrong side of a hole from the cartpath and have no idea what you are getting into... this would be pretty cool.

Its also interesting to see that someone would address such a niche thing but I like that they have. Playing those courses cpo because they had so much rain, there were times "dropping a couple clubs" and a putter wasn't an option because there was standing water all around.

The more I keep looking at this bag. The more I want one.

I'm not ruling out that my guys are wussies.

I wanted MWard to lift it over his head like he was YE Yang and he wouldn't hehe

Interesting design for sure.

Back