What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I love that purple and blue striped shirt. That might need to be purchased.

For some reason that shirt has "JB" written all over it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up two Peter Millar summer comfort shirts at Nordstrom Rack.
Picked up a Peter Millar lightweight V-Neck sweater at Neiman Marcus (will put the THP Logo on this one)
Also grabbed a pair of Fennec light blue shorts at Steinmart

Good day today.

I kid you not, as soon as I unboxed it I thought its one that would be a perfect fit for your wardrobe. Right up your alley, and I honestly think the materials are even better with these most recent releases.

Yeah, I might need to pick that one up.

Here's my latest acquisitions. The J. Lindeberg shirt is easily the nicest and best fitting shirt I own.
fdb45a69da26d7e6cbe6c260f497d29e.jpg

I am hard pondering this one..

thumb.aspx

135 is way more than i am used to paying but it's a reaaaaally cool piece.
Yeah. I like the looks

dd083cf88ced4f3c19b0bfcdaa819d6b.jpg

a48d49844796bc8340c9c92d81d67e09.jpg

Tried these on today. These are absolutely incredible. The spike shoes are like walking on clouds. Off my initial two minute walk around the shoe area with these on felt like I was walking on clouds. Initial impression is: most comfortable spiked shoe I have ever tried on.

The spikeless shoes are extremely comfortable as well. Tried them on next to the biodrives and it was extremely comparable. The spikeless wasn't as clear to me comfort wise when compared to the puma biodrive as the spiked were. I did try on the spiked sketchers next to the new puma ignite and I would still pick the sketchers. Call me crazy

Callaway 1/4 zips.....oh my.

That looks comfy...they on sale ??

Tried these on today. These are absolutely incredible. The spike shoes are like walking on clouds. Off my initial two minute walk around the shoe area with these on felt like I was walking on clouds. Initial impression is: most comfortable spiked shoe I have ever tried on.

The spikeless shoes are extremely comfortable as well. Tried them on next to the biodrives and it was extremely comparable. The spikeless wasn't as clear to me comfort wise when compared to the puma biodrive as the spiked were. I did try on the spiked sketchers next to the new puma ignite and I would still pick the sketchers. Call me crazy

I tried on on the ones in the first pic a few weeks ago. I was impressed by the fit.

I gotta admit. I have never given the brand much thought. But those actually look very sharp.

I'm pondering new pair of black spikeless to wear for work and play at the course.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Just added this to the collection, and will probably be going for a couple more before it's all said and done. LOVE them.

61GX6yCQW5L._SL1000_.jpg
I love UA I need to add more of it to my closet.

I gotta admit. I have never given the brand much thought. But those actually look very sharp.

I'm pondering new pair of black spikeless to wear for work and play at the course.

I actually liked both very much. They look better in person l, If you can try them on post your thoughts!

I actually liked both very much. They look better in person l, If you can try them on post your thoughts!

I'll definitely look for them and see if they have my size. It's hard to find 14 in Stock in a lot of places.

I'll definitely look for them and see if they have my size. It's hard to find 14 in Stock in a lot of places.

Oh you're part of big feet crew!? I think I saw 13 at GOLFSMITH.

Oh you're part of big feet crew!? I think I saw 13 at GOLFSMITH.

Yeah it can be tough to find that size. But I'll give it good look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back