What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
45/46 for a personal best at UNC Finley course. Played the whites at about 5800 yards. 10/14 FIR, 37 putts. Nothing worse than a double bogey. Very excited about the tee game and I wish I had the three three putts (all for bogey) back on the back nine, and the lost ball penalty on 17 ... oh what coulda been!

Congrats man... you will be in the 80s before you know it!!!

40/42 with 3-3 putts. Some snow on greens as well. But I played golf in January so I will take it.

45/46 for a personal best at UNC Finley course. Played the whites at about 5800 yards. 10/14 FIR, 37 putts. Nothing worse than a double bogey. Very excited about the tee game and I wish I had the three three putts (all for bogey) back on the back nine, and the lost ball penalty on 17 ... oh what coulda been!
Well done brother!

Shot a frustrating 86 (43, 43) this morning. 36 putts (ugh)! I blame the WinterSoft gloves.

78..38/40.. What a crazy game we play... Hole 1 30 yd pitch shot.. BIRDIE!! Hole 2 45 yd approach .. Shankasaurus/then skulled/ then chunked on ...DOUBLE..played well for the next 7 holes.. Then 4 putted #10!!( ahhh. That felt good) got the wheels back on and finished well .. Just a routine day at the course! lol

78..38/40.. What a crazy game we play... Hole 1 30 yd pitch shot.. BIRDIE!! Hole 2 45 yd approach .. Shankasaurus/then skulled/ then chunked on ...DOUBLE..played well for the next 7 holes.. Then 4 putted #10!!( ahhh. That felt good) got the wheels back on and finished well .. Just a routine day at the course! lol

Very nice round dude

It's a good hole - that green can be funky

Yeah, it had an impressive top tier, and I was below the hole. I had about a 30 foot putt up that hill and left it about 2 feet away for a tap in double. It was my bad tee shot into the woods left of the FW that killed me. Only one all day.

Keep grinding, Tom. It's going to fall into place before you know it.

Driver's back in the bag?

43/42 - 85 at Twin Creeks in Allen, TX. Hit 64% of Fairways (thank you mini driver!). 34 putts, which I really need some work on. Rained yesterday and none of the bunkers were raked this morning. I hate, hate, hate that!

Came down to earth and shot a 50.

However ... for seven of those holes, I was +6. For the other two, both of which started with penalties off the tee, I was +8. Clean those up and I played decently. 6/7 FIR so that's still going strong and tweaked ball position and got some good height and distance over what I was getting. Just trying to learn about my game rather than just hitting balls out there.

Shot 71 at Turnberry on the sim haha

40/41 81 - 4 3-putts today got in the way of a decent round

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great ball striking even par round with two 3 putts and no putts made over 8 feet. It was a cold, mudder of a day out there with several tee shots embedding in the fairway. I'm super happy with my ball striking with 3 of my birdie putts being inside of 18 inches.

I got out for a round this afternoon. Went 47/42 for an 89. Hit 11/14 fairways, 9 GIR & 33 putts

I just couldn't get anything going. Course was wet and soggy from all the rain and it played close to 7000. I consistently had my 3w/D9 as my second shot club. Good thing is I hit them well, but struggled a bit with some shots inside of 100 bc I try to get too cute and need to just commit to the shot.

Over all a decent day striking the ball. I'm driving the ball well and I'm hitting my long irons better than I have in a long time. I had several shots in the 168-177 range and my 6i performed each time. I have a lot to work on, but happy I'm hitting fairways and striking the ball solidly.

My score card says an 82 but I probably shot an 87. It was too cold to take my gloves off and enter penalty strokes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Played the front 9 on the Wanamaker course at PGA Village shot a 45 with 2 penalties, short game was on point today rattled a flag from the bunker and chipped in one.

47/48 for an 95 on a par 74 course. New personal best with +21 :D

Ugly day today. Low 40s, misty the entire round. Had several plugged balls in the fairways. Shot 40/40 80 today with 4 birdies. 9 fairways and 8 greens, although a couple of the fairways were pretty much on line, as I was trying for the side I hit to and the rough at this course is not penal at all. Also hit driver on 2 holes I've never hit driver on before, simply to see where they ended up. Both went through the fairway into a creek that crosses. So now I know that 3 wood is the club on those holes.

47/47 94 on 6300 yards 131 slope, Downingtown, CC. Cold conditions and a soggy course meant it took a few holes to adjust my yardages and it played much longer but ball striking was nice for the most part, especially the 3w. Driving was so so but short game and putting were very good. I can think of 4 strokes attributable to course conditions, but that's the way it goes, just wanted to get out for the first round of the year and was overall happy with how I played. Now I think the weather is gonna make it tough to get out all that much for a while, so will get out when I can.

Played in a tournament yesterday and shot a 34-39=73 +5. It was an amazing day, no wind and about 30°C. The highlight of the day though was watching my mate drop putts from every where, he was -8 with 2 holes to play and needed 1 more birdie to shoot a 59, but ended but bogeying the short par 3 17th and paring the 18 to end up shooing a 61 with a 54 nett.
We were in the clubhouse having a beer and i decided to look at the course record and seen that he had just equaled it, a record that was set in 2011. Because we played off the back tee's and had no placing it counts so i went and shook his hand again and said congrats on the equal course record, he didnt believe me so went and had a look himself, he was very happy.
I just wanted to share because it was great to watch and be apart of.

Blue Tees 6526 shot even Par 72 & left 3 shots/putts out there...What's amazing is my 2015 Cally GBB was terrible hooky left and only hit 4 FW's. Great iron play with Hogan Apex 1999's & thanks to rolled greens. I holed some putts. Ping G25 9.5 is in the bag...

scorecard_zpsyav6qgyw.png

42-46. Horrible round that just couldn't end fast enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back