What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stunk it up pretty decently today. It was pretty cool (54ish) and a bit windy. Cart Path only, and I never hit it anywhere near the damn path, so lots of squishy walking.

Stumbled around with 31% FIR, a whopping 6% GIR but scrambling was 29% and 1 for 2 on sand saves. Chipped real close on GIRs I missed and only had 1.39 putts per hole.

Somehow ended up breaking 90 with a 88.

I shot a 97 at Leguna Seca Golf Ranch today. Aside from 1 (triple), 15 (+5) and 16 (+4) it wasn't a bad day. Putting is still an issue as I had 37 putts total and five 3 putts. I have some work to do for sure, but I'm making progress. On to the next round!

I'm actually not sure what I shot today. All I know is it was bad and 3 hours later I feel like I lost the fight that was today's golf round with SirHoselRocket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugly first round but great weather and company. 42/45 87

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot a new PB 40/41 81, which is 10 over par. Wind was a constant 15mph with higher gusts and drizzling the whole round. Woke up this morning, seen the trees swaying and rain coming down and almost went back to bed. Sure glad I didnt!

Shot a new PB 40/41 81, which is 10 over par. Wind was a constant 15mph with higher gusts and drizzling the whole round. Woke up this morning, seen the trees swaying and rain coming down and almost went back to bed. Sure glad I didnt!
Congrats on PB!

Congrats ForeOnFour.

Congrats on the PB!

42/40 for 82

Two triples and a double on the card. Barf.

Congrats on the new PB!

38 - 38 - 76. 1 birdie and 3 bogeys on each side. Short game was on point again today as I only hit 7 GIR. Hit 7/14 fairways and had 28 putts. 1 penalty stroke for an unplayable lie.

38 - 38 - 76. 1 birdie and 3 bogeys on each side. Short game was on point again today as I only hit 7 GIR. Hit 7/14 fairways and had 28 putts. 1 penalty stroke for an unplayable lie.

That's a nice round SF! Some call 14 pars boring golf. I call it controlled enjoyment ahahaha

What did you shoot today?

Less than ideal conditions in Tampa today, drizzling rain and cold!!! (60* brrr!!) shot an 84. Game is starting to move back into acceptable condition.. Swing starting to feel better but still not quite right.. But off work this week hoping to play a bunch ..

49-46=95 (ESC 93)
4/13 FIR
2/18 GIR
34 putts

Shanking an fairly easy pitch shot into a bunker on #1 didn't get things started off on the right foot. I had a 3putt on #1 and left two birdie putts 6 and 8 inches short (just like I mentioned in the goals thread!)

Last edited:
42-37/79
8/14 FW
11/18 GIR
33 putts

3 doubles, 2 birdies (both on par 3's). Should've had a few more birdies but easy pars are always great.

Had 2 match play games in effect today (singles and teams) and was down in both at least 3 holes but managed to stay in it and win the singles 2 up and team 1 up. Game really came around on the back when I needed it and I made 2 putts over 20 feet to keep me in the matches.

That is some good play today Cookie. Happy to see you post a number like that.
42-37/79
8/14 FW
11/18 GIR
33 putts

3 doubles, 2 birdies (both on par 3's). Should've had a few more birdies but easy pars are always great.

Had 2 match play games in effect today (singles and teams) and was down in both at least 3 holes but managed to stay in it and win the singles 2 up and team 1 up. Game really came around on the back when I needed it and I made 2 putts over 20 feet to keep me in the matches.

That's a nice round SF! Some call 14 pars boring golf. I call it controlled enjoyment ahahaha

Thanks! Was only 10 pars (2 birdies, 6 bogeys) but I was still quite pleased with the round as the course is very muddy from all the recent rains and lack of heat to dry the course out. Also, only the greens have been mowed in the last week so tee boxes and fairways were very hairy.

Congrats on the PB!

Heck of a round Scott!

42-37/79
8/14 FW
11/18 GIR
33 putts

Nice round Cookie! Get them all out of your system before you get to Alabama... Just kidding, would love to see everybody at there best in that event!

10 over on the front then parred out after the turn. Tee game is killing me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice round Cookie! Get them all out of your system before you get to Alabama... Just kidding, would love to see everybody at there best in that event!

I was going to say same to you but I agree that I hope everyone has their best game.

My iron game is on point and when I finally stopped pulling driver and went to Mini I had scoring chances aplenty. Course management.....

46/40 for 86. 50% fairways, one GIR (that's right, one), 22 putts. Weird round. Tied second in our points game at +4. Three doubles on the front, no birdies - ending my current steak of three straight rounds with at least one.

13f42595d6d924be9f2cbd4a8c0ff9a0.jpg

46/40 for 86. 50% fairways, one GIR (that's right, one), 22 putts. Weird round. Tied second in our points game at +4. Three doubles on the front, no birdies - ending my current steak of three straight rounds with at least one.

13f42595d6d924be9f2cbd4a8c0ff9a0.jpg

22 putts is insane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back