Bettinardi Putter Thread

Just picked my very first Betti (trade with a THPer). I'll have a brand new BB5 in my bag soon. These things are gorgeous putters. Can't wait to roll it. I haven't gamed a blade in a while.

Tappin' from my Samsung Note 3

That's a nice shape. Sort of Zing-ish.

Just picked my very first Betti (trade with a THPer). I'll have a brand new BB5 in my bag soon. These things are gorgeous putters. Can't wait to roll it. I haven't gamed a blade in a while.

Tappin' from my Samsung Note 3

Congrats on the new acquisition!

I've been putting well with the WHP #9, but the SS12 keeps calling my name from it's spot on the rack... May need to pull it out here for another run.

Chutting with a Betti is a capital offence, just saying...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

death penalty or mental institution would be the only punishment fit for that crime

Chutting with a Betti is a capital offence, just saying...

That instance was a putt

But I did Chutt in HH....a few dozen times!

That instance was a putt

But I did Chutt in HH....a few dozen times!

I will admit I Chutted once on the 18th hole on Sunday with my Betti. Then proceeded to swear at Mike Dean (ask deuce) because I chutted across the green and into the sand trap. First time I have ever tried to chutt in a round and it did not turn out very well.

I've definitely 'chutted' a few times with the SS12. Sometimes I don't trust my wedges when there's just a couple inches of rough to cover. Every time though, I end up spending more time that I should cleaning the (possibly perceived) grass marks off!

I will admit I Chutted once on the 18th hole on Sunday with my Betti. Then proceeded to swear at Mike Dean (ask deuce) because I chutted across the green and into the sand trap. First time I have ever tried to chutt in a round and it did not turn out very well.

Well I mean like anything else it takes practice

Ha ha ha ... you did. That 18th hole was ... well ... interesting.

Put the SS12 back in the bag for my round this weekend, to be put in play on a course with known fast greens. Was like being reunited with an old friend. I like the #9 head shape, but my stroke just works with the off-center shaft. Just fits my eye so well. Think the SS12 will be in the bag for a while to give it a chance at being my season gamer. Again. :D

I bought a Betti this week, absolutely adore it :)

It's a BB32, double bend, 35.5" with 40 grams counterbalancing weight and a SuperStroke Slim 3.0

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

Byebye Scotty Cameron Circa 62, byebye Odyssey Black Series #1!

Awesome looking Betti. Congrats!

Congrats! That's a sharp looking Flat stick.

Thanks, I just hope it keeps performing. I'll play the foursome in the semi-finals tomorrow for our winter teamcup. If we win (I'm guessing we will) I'll play again on Sunday for the finals.

Made some great putts today with the custom it feels good to be putting well already when I haven't rolled a putt in months. This baby will be in my bag for a while I might rotate it once and a while with my BBO but the specs are matching so it has been an easy switch back and forth everytime I have.

Just got home form Golfsmith and ordered a bbf1. I can't wait to get out and roll this thing they look and feel unbelievable. Thanks to the extra trade in value and a nice little promo code i made money trading in a scotty I hated.

Hello all long time visitor forst time poster ( in here )

Im thinking about picking up my first betti. Ive owned and own all types of putters. Just never pulled the teigger on one. However a great deal has been delt to me and im excited...

Just spend alot of time going through this thread and just wanted to say you guys have some great looking flat sticks.

Do it. I've have never regretted my Betti purchase. It's pretty :)

Its pretty much a done deal, just know like other putter brands that this is where it starts..1 and then 2 and soo forth. Lol

Lol I already have 9 and I coming :) but something about the betti's has been calling me.. I will own one soon.. :)

Its pretty much a done deal, just know like other putter brands that this is where it starts..1 and then 2 and soo forth. Lol

Yep I hear ya on on getting addicted. I started with one Seemore and now I'm at 4. I bought one Betti and bought 2 more, sold them and now bought another on here. There is just something about the Betti that you will always want one or more in your collection. The feel is something that I have never seen before in another putter...

Yep I hear ya on on getting addicted. I started with one Seemore and now I'm at 4. I bought one Betti and bought 2 more, sold them and now bought another on here. There is just something about the Betti that you will always want one or more in your collection. The feel is something that I have never seen before in another putter...

I have no idea about this addiction you speak of. I'm able to stop buying Betti's at any time (now that I have my SS10). Besides, it's perfectly normal to adopt 5 in as many weeks. :D

I have no idea about this addiction you speak of. I'm able to stop buying Betti's at any time (now that I have my SS10). Besides, it's perfectly normal to adopt 5 in as many weeks. :D

Duff just because you are able to switch between putter brands on your purchase plan doesnt mean there is no addiction :)

However you are safe here my friend..now lets start the meeting..lol

Thinking of getting a bettinardi putter but no idea which one get? I loved the Scotty Cameron California fastback and would like something with similar characteristics, any advice appreciated.
Thanks

Back