Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weather the last few days and the next few has been fantastic. I mean some of the best I have ever remembered. Mid 70s, not a cloud in the sky, light cool breeze.

It's now looking like we might get over freezing around 11 AM on Thursday. We're around 250 hours straight of below freezing temps right now!

The weather the last few days and the next few has been fantastic. I mean some of the best I have ever remembered. Mid 70s, not a cloud in the sky, light cool breeze.

Salt in the wound

264 hours since it was last above freezing in Kansas City according to the KC weather guy.

We have another ice storm coming tonight thru tomorrow night, it kind of puts swing practice on hold. Man what a winter!

Us too and not sure how much internet time we will have our internet provider was down this morning. I hope Verizon stays up so at least we can have phone access.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are right on the edge of this one Bill, it could be bad or not really much according to last nights news. I am hoping for the latter. I hope you don't have too much ice up there.

We are right on the edge of this one Bill, it could be bad or not really much according to last nights news. I am hoping for the latter. I hope you don't have too much ice up there.
Thanks buddy however I think we are gonna get our arse whacked especially tomorrow. :banghead:

My wife says it is snowing at the house, but we haven't seen anything that even resembles snow here on Ft. Bragg yet.

Us too and not sure how much internet time we will have our internet provider was down this morning. I hope Verizon stays up so at least we can have phone access.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been a crazy winter buddy, we need a good long warm break!

y4y2e5ev.jpg

-17 when I left the house this morning. But it's a dry cold....so it's not so bad :alien: This has been the 3rd worst Winter on record here. 65" of snow, 20+ days below zero... Insanity!

Rap-a-tap Tappin' on my SG4

Woke to more rain today which lasted most of the morning, it then turned into a snow blizzard which thankfully due to the wet ground it couldn't settle, now, there's not a cloud in the sky, a beautiful blue sky with a slight breeze, perfect golfing weather. Unfortunately the damage is already done as its so wet underfoot.

I think this weather is on the wind up :at-wits-end:

Not as bad as the ice you guys are having but the UK is saturated, as someone said "tis Island is sinking!!!
Apparently it is the wettest start to a year in something like 250 years!

At least we can still get out and about and hit the range, and the local course seems to be bearing up realy well as witnessed by me playing 18 holes yesterday.

Everyone stay safe, and lets get this Winter behind us!

Sunny & high 70's to low 80's (F) this weekend. Looking to get a round in Friday, a lesson Saturday morning, and another round in on Monday. Getting pretty excited to play a lot of golf this weekend.

Melt baby melt!!!
uge6u2ug.jpg

Only 84F and 6 mph wind is the prediction for today:clapp:

We don't want to hear you whining when it's so hot and humid you think you are melting!

Low to mid 50's next weekend...I'm going to wear shorts and tee shirts outside just on principle

Low to mid 50's next weekend...I'm going to wear shorts and tee shirts outside just on principle

I tried that in California last week. I put long pants back on!

Same here! Im hoping the snow melts enough to at least hit the outdoor range. Hitting off mats in the winter sucks!

It was 80* today on the course. I was literally sweating towards the end of the round. Its too hot for February.

Early Feb might not be the best time to complain on here about how hot you were....while outside......on a golf course.

I swear if it actually makes it up to the 50's next week I'm going to go sit in my yard under the sun and just cry tears of joy. This winter has been brutal! I think the low has been around 0 or slightly under, every day for the last 2 weeks!

We're at 312 consecutive hours below freezing (that's 13 full days). We should break out of it in about 15 hours though.

(That's at KCI airport, where the official records are kept. At my house we reached 33° this afternoon.)

Snow day school is done for tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back