What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite the cruddy weather, I plan on getting to the range to practice my chipping and pitching today. Got to get comfortable with half, three quarter, and full swings with my wedges. After that, I'm going to finish regripping my irons (have three left).

Ordered two pair of Nike shorts, on sale, and a glove from Carl's Golf. Probably will putt some tonight on my inside putting green.

I went to the driving range to do a drill I saw on the golf fix. I hit a few range balls doing the drill and then took some full swings. I worked on fading the ball and drawing it w/ the old Jack Nicklaus one swing for all shots. Open the face for the fade and close it for the draw.

Set up my new bag!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393972141.935436.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393972149.807141.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393972158.045480.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Set a tee time for tomorrow.

Got a few goodies in the mail today. Stand bag and a few hats. Pictures will be added once I get home.

Played 18 at the Old Course at St. Andrews.

On the sim, shot a respectable 84.

Went to Golfsmith to settle my broken White Tie issue. Still developing, but encouraging.

Went to Golfsmith to settle my broken White Tie issue. Still developing, but encouraging.

Hope it works out. Hit me up if anything is needed from me....you know what I mean.

As far as im concerned they owe you a white tie!

Hope it works out. Hit me up if anything is needed from me....you know what I mean.

We should be good. Problem is Golfsmith doesn't sell Matrix. So if Matrix won't warranty it out I have $300 to spend there. I can get another shaft, but thanks to KC720 I have an Aldila Tour Red uncut and ready to go into the Bio Cell.

It's all good & we will look back on this in Lake Charles and laugh!

A very encouraging range session today!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did some THPing, pacticed putting and work on the swing with the irons.

I gave one of the best lessons I have ever given to a very special person. It was a real pleasure!

Put the SpeedBlades back in the back (YES!) and played in my 9 hole sim league. And booked a hotel room for the Ocean City Invitational.

Opened up the apex reshafted with tour 90s

Hollar

Booked a 9 hole round before work tomorrow.

Ordered Bridgestone testdrive package for CBs. Will go pick up my apex pros I dropped off to get recoils installed

Ordered Bridgestone testdrive package for CBs. Will go pick up my apex pros I dropped off to get recoils installed

Welcome back to the thread

I think we all knew I would be back lmao

We had no doubt in that Kang. Hopefully they will work out well for you.

picked up a X2Hot 16* pro hybrid from the MP....The top of the bag is now set & now off to the pondering thread for more wedge pondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back